[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what does /lit/ think of x >where should i start with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1493392358079.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1493392358079.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>what does /lit/ think of x
>where should i start with x
>should i read x
>recommend me some x
>ITT post book titles on x theme instead of posting about the actual contents of the books

>tfw you realize the scifi and fantasy thread does the most actual book discussion on the entire board by several orders of magnitude because at least they actually read books instead of just planning to read books or asking how to plan to read books in the future
>>
Now why did you make this thread instead of posting about a book you like?
>>
File: CANTWAKEUP.jpg (39KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.jpg
39KB, 640x501px
>have a huge list of books I want to read
>reading 10-15 books simultaneously at any given time
>don't finish 75% of the books I start
>read 6-7 20,000+word fanfics a day
fucking end me
>>
>>9438860
at least you're honest
>>
This board just loves to be spoonfed. A lot of people don't want to do any research beforehand and after finishing a book are at a loss of what they should make of it.
It gets better when you realise how much fun you can have influencing these people

>>9438725
It is allowed to have 1 (one) thread discussing the state of the board.
>>
>>9438860
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>9439789
look, sometimes i have very specific interests, okay?
>>
What lessons does The Brothers Karamazov teach you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.