[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Tolstoy a faggot? Reading his Childhood and noticed the part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Was Tolstoy a faggot? Reading his Childhood and noticed the part where he fell for a boy, and then he fell for a chick, but the starting point was a boy.
>>
>>9437657
For a gay man he raped a lot of women in secret.
>>
>>9437657
>the year of our Lord 2017
>believing in monosexuality
>>
>>9437657
God healed him.
>>
>>9438150
Tolstoy didn't believe in God.
>>
"It's just a phase" has become associated with parents in denial about their gay kid, but it really is quite common for otherwise straight people to experience incidental same-sex attraction during adolescence. Most often not acted upon, not spoken of and eventually forgotten as they graduate into heterosexual adulthood.
>>
Perfectly normal for straight people to fall for the same sex during their early childhood years.

If you are curious about it and want to dip into some psychology:

Linda Brannon
Larsson & Svedin
>>
>>9438164
It's really not that uncommon. When I was a horny teen I'd fuck anything that let me fuck it. I'd get my friend to blow me when we were together and now I'm into thicc women and he's gay, some guys prefer to stick with males but most move on to women when they can.
>>
>>9437657
A better question - is OP a faggot? The answer is undoubtedly yes.
>>
>>9438177
Fag
>>
>>9438160
He was a good writer, therefore he was a theist.
>>
>>9438182
It's not a better question if we all already know the answer.
>>
>>9438177
The state of /lit/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.