[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you haven't read this book then your a pleb and most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

If you haven't read this book then your a pleb and most likely literally a white man (nazi)
>>
>>9434739
Literally autistic screeching
>>
>Valerie Solanas, the woman who shot Andy Warhol,
ooooh, ok this makes a lot more sense now. i'll give it a shot, it's relevant again and its not often you get to read a book written by a genuine crazy
>>
>>9434739
>>9434748
>>9435523
We're simply superior to women. Pepe the frog agrees
>>
File: andrea.jpg (51KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
andrea.jpg
51KB, 620x372px
Don't forget the absolute goat of goats.
>>
>>9435528
no
>>
>>9434739

W2c?
>>
>>9434739
>I read Mina Loy and want to dumb her down
>>
>>9435542
i am though. who created civilization and airplane? white man like me
>>
File: baby-being-fed80402697-621x351.jpg (16KB, 621x351px) Image search: [Google]
baby-being-fed80402697-621x351.jpg
16KB, 621x351px
>>9435548
http://kunsthallezurich.ch/sites/default/files/scum_manifesto.pdf
>>
>>9435559
Not exactly spoonfeeding, you didn't point out the full name of the book, or even author.
>>
I am sincerely hoping it's a Poe.
>>
>>9435528
>>9435556
>not liking the SCUM manifesto makes you le /pol/
Kill yourself dyke
>>
>As a teenager, she had a volatile relationship with her mother and stepfather after her parents' divorce. As a consequence, she was sent to live with her grandparents. Her alcoholic grandfather physically abused her and Solanas ran away and became homeless.
wew
>>
>>9434739
Oh, this reminds me about the late Zaida Catalán. She was into Solanas. She boasted about women having better EQ. She was beheaded by EQ-deficient negroes.

>>9435523
Of course she shot him. He was the perfect target. You don't see the wadikal pheminists harangue the brutes of men. They lecture the nice nu-men with their totally unmasculine beards and so on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.