[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello everyone before i go ahead and ask the ALL TOO COMMON question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gc.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
hello everyone
before i go ahead and ask the ALL TOO COMMON question
>what should i read
lemme give a bit of backstory.
got depressed, dropped out of school (going to try again after summer) and im taking a 2000 mile roadtrip home with my dog.
yes this is the stupid 20 something find yourself trip.
now i ask you, what audiobooks should i listen to. i want to feel emotions on this trip, and thats all the info i can really give.
pic related: my car
>>
File: noodle boy.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
noodle boy.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
nobody has any opinions? any insults?
nothing of even microscopic value?
figures.
pic related:my dog
>>
>>9429126

What kinda shit you like my man? Maybe i can rec
>>
>>9429139
Bump 4 cute dog
>>
I'm guessing you've read travels with charley?
>>
>>9429126
>im taking a 2000 mile roadtrip home with my dog
He's going to puke everywhere, my man
>>
>>9429250
its a risk im willing to take. hes old and will die in a few years and i want him to see as many waterfalls as possible.

>>9429236
doesnt matter, tell me what you want to rec me.

>>9429246
have not, looking into it currently
>>
Beautiful car, how did you end up in the predicament? I want to take rhe road trip myself but never went farther than my own city, don't have the guts, help me and I might be able to help you?
>>
>>9429278
well i went to school 2k miles from home so thats the first "mistake" (dont actually regret leaving the literal ghetto i was raised in" and i dont have too many friends.
second "mistake" was choosing architecture as a major, for those of you who dont know, its really fucking hard.
third mistake was having adhd/anxiety/depression that all feeds eachother, middle of the semester i stopped showering, eating, barely getting up to go to class, eventually stop going to class etc.
so i just fucking dropped, its too much money to just wait so i applied for a medical withdrawal.
the key to doing roadtrips is knowing anything about cars, or at least the car you own. not having a piece of shit helps, best thing you can do is buy a 200 pc toolset from harbor frieght and the factory service manual and as long as you dont drive anything super rare or expensive you can pretty much keep doing it for very cheap and for very long.
>>
>>9429346
Why wouldn't you listen to music instead of audio books while on a road trip?
>>
>>9429395
of course im gunna listen to music too but im not going to post about music on lit
>>
>>9429126
Given you're not much of a reader, and you're doing a trip like this:
A walk in the woods - bill bryson
Zen & the art of motorcycle maintenance - Robert pirsig
Into the wild - dunno who wrote it
One hundred years of solitude - Gabriel Garcia marquez
Slaughterhouse five - kurt Vonnegut

And if you could find an audio book of some essays of Michel de Montaigne, that would be pretty sweet
>>
>>9429268
>hes old and will die in a few years and i want him to see as many waterfalls as possible
Mah Feels :c
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.