[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what lit-zines and publishers are there out there with 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So what lit-zines and publishers are there out there with 4chan origins that I can submit to - there has to be something right?
>>
>>9427624
>with 4chan origins
Doubtful.
I don't really read any lit zines.
>>
>>9427624

SELF PUBLISH
SELF PUBLISH
SELF PUBLISH

Jesus... this is the D I G I T A L A G E. Getting someone to read your work (at least the first few pages of it) is the easiest thing in the world now.

The only thing that could possibly hold you back is the (lack of) quality of your writing.
>>
>>9427646
selfpublish as in amazon or blog?
>>
>>9427651
both?
>>
Caspar review is good, and it bypasses the worst alt right stuff
>>
>>9427810
Aren't they fairly openly alt right?
>>
>>9427624
>4chan origins

there was a couple dozen I think that started here on lit. 100% of them went under in less than a month.
>>
>>9427814
It's culturally reactionary but doesn't publish political essays
>>
>>9427818
The tend to surface again and shout you down if you try to suggest starting a new one.
>>
>>9427818

They all started because idiots got the bright idea of, "Hey, if we start our own shitty website and post our shitty writing on it, we can call ourselves published authors!!! Then the world will be our cum bucket!!"

Then they do it and realize that just being published is fairly meaningless, unless you actually have something published in a reputable venue, and your work is actually something good.
>>
>>9427828
>HAY GUIZE DONT SUBMIT TO A NEW ZINE! SUBMIT TO PINECONE WE'RE TOTES STILL GOING EVEN THOUGH WE HAVENT PUT OUT A "MONTHLY" ISSUE IN A YEAR AND THE WEBSITES DOWN SRSLY
>>
>>9427818
>>9427828
I'm gonna have to keep tabs on this.
>>
>>9427818
Are there any still going?
>>
>>9427898
No dumbshit, what don't you get about 100% of them going under in under an month?
>>
>>9427898
Caspar review was mentioned
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.