[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a French/German version of this? /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472248643875.png (437KB, 785x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1472248643875.png
437KB, 785x1031px
Does anyone have a French/German version of this?
/int/ didn't hdlp me :(
>>
>>9425707
Read Fluent Forever by Gabriel Wyner, you'll be able to make a full plan for any language you want on your own.
>>
>>9425714
Thank you kindly
>>
I'll tell you what took me from zero to a2 in German in four months with minimal effort, you use this information and do as you will with it, I wish I started knowing these things.

Daily practice when you wake up, make it light, use duolingo and lingvist.

Create your own anki cards set.

Get a grammar book, I used Routledge beginner German grammar workbook. Work with this religiously for a month and you'll be fine in the grammar department, it has about 28 lessons so it shouldn't be that hard.

Watch a couple of movies in German paying attention to whatever word you can understand and if you notice words that keep repeating that you don't understand, write them down, add them to your Anki set for practice. This will give you a somewhat decent base.

Now comes the fun part, you're going to translate stories to your native language, or English, that's what I did. Google a torrent named German graded readers, it has 80 short stories ranging from A1 to whatever, pick some stories and start translating them, I've found this has helped my vocabulary greatly and now I can read at a B1 level.

The problem with all this plan is that, at least for personally, it makes it hard to express yourself in German but you can understand a lot and it's start.

It should take you a couple of months to get to A2, maybe higher, if you work at it one hour a day, I did it a hella lot more lightly, skipping days and so and still made some progress, depending on your discipline you could become better.
>>
>>9425707
Learn Arabic instead.
>>
>>9425707
Probably a shot in the dark but does any one have this for either Greek or Latin? I've really fallen for the 'start with the Greeks meme' and I'm loving the classical view of things.
>>
>>9426421
Just read translations, starting with the Greeks is fine and all but wasting time on learning dead languages is not necessary unless you want to be a scholar who specializes in these eras.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.