[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literary bloopers thread >when you accidentally open the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images (17).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
literary bloopers thread

>when you accidentally open the book from the wrong side and spoil the ending
>>
>>9424176
>when you read for fifty pages before you realise its all in French
>>
>when you download a pdf that doesn't include the last part of the book and don't realize it for years but still consider the book to be one of your favorites
>>
>>9424176

>when you never learned how to read
>>
>>9424197
my professor did that with a papercopy of metamorphoses. The part his was missing was the strange rant about being a vegetarian and how horses corpses spawned wasps.
>>
>you find a cool obscure author
>buy a second hand copy of his book for $10
>Underline shit and write in it
>Find out it's worth $100
>Comfort yourself with the thought that 100 years from now, it will be worth $7000 just because you wrote in it
>>
File: 83c38f199b7eeab6a67914f8d359915d.jpg (203KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
83c38f199b7eeab6a67914f8d359915d.jpg
203KB, 1422x800px
>>9424176

>when you start with the Greens
>>
>you put your favourite books on the lower shelf
>Flood
>water damage errywhere
>>
>when you dont skip the intro and its actually good
>>
>>9424176
> when the book asks you to like comment and subscribe
>>
>>9424176

>/lit/ instead of lit
>>
>>9424176
Haha, I can relate too!
#BookwormFeels
>>
>>9424176
It must've been a shitty book if it was spoilable in a single sentence.
>>
>>9424298
Why would you put the best books on the lower shelf, so close to the floor and harder to see? My favourites are usually always on the highest shelves and the shit books are on the bottom.

Also sorry for your loss anon, floods suck and I could only imagine how frustrating it would be to lose a collection to something like that. ;_;
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.