[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there such a thing as sexual horror? In this day an age people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sin título.png (1MB, 891x612px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
1MB, 891x612px
is there such a thing as sexual horror? In this day an age people start masturbating to anime and end up deep into things like extreme cuckolding, furry or bordeline child phornography.

Logic would dictate that you could appeal to the fear of escalation anons display everytime someone posts traps on /v/ or whatever, are there any books that tocuh that particular nerve?
>>
>>9422623

>extreme cuckolding

How are there gradients?
>>
>>9422623

Not literature I know of but maybe Charles Burn's Black Hole and It Follows? Black Hole is more body horror as an STD mutates people into disfigured beings.
>>
>>9422623
>fear of escalation
how so? you only end numb and wanting more extreme stuff until you find yourself masturbating to floor tiles.
>>
>>9422628
>How are there gradients?
Cuckolding secretly; your wife cuckolds you, while you're not there, at least has the decency to cover it up, although you still know/heavily suspect it
More obvious cuckolding --- they don't exactly fuck in front of you, but her excuses on where she has to go barely make sense; you get to your house and the bedroom is incredibly messy and your wife is half-dressed or just dressing
You walk in on them fucking accidentally.
You walk in on them fucking on purpose, as in, they're letting you see and don't expect you to do anything about it.
Your wife begins to pretty much just fuck him and keep him around the house without caring about you; you're just some guy who happens to be in the background and sometimes cleans stuff up and still supports both of them with your money
You become the maid/house-aide while they're now officially husband and wife and are just watching them fuck/talk to each other romantically/kiss aruond the house and act like husband and wife
You slowly disappear into an alternate universe where she never knew you and is just fucking the other guy; history is retroactively rewritten so they were always together and she never knew you, although you still remember what it was like
etc.
>>
>>9422631

well, perhaps its not only the escalation part, but I rememeber back when zootopia came out plenty of anons were like "wtf Im a furry now"

the internet being what it is, Im pretty sure 4chan was not the only place that had reactions like that, hell, remember when ponies where a thing and everyone made fun of dem ponyfags for wanting to fuck horses.

now that I think about it why is it that we still have /mlp/ up and running
>>
>>9422623
Junji Ito's horror manga can be very sexualised (Tomie for example, although elements of Uzumaki play on sexual tensions too).

Ryu Murakami comes to mind with his books Audition and In The Miso Soup.

Not really a horror, but a psychologically sexual and fairly surreal drama is found at the heart of Kobo Abe's The Woman in the Dunes.

The Japanese seem to do this sort of thing well imo.
>>
>>9422658
> now that I think about it why is it that we still have /mlp/ up and running

Immensely large fanbase with a show in its 7th season. I personally think they should just go back to /co/ but at the height of popularity, the bronyfags were insufferable, spamming/flooding different boards with their shit.

It's a literal containment board.
>>
>>9422623
William Burroughs, check out Cities of the Red Night, and of course Naked Lunch. But Cities of the Red Night describes some pretty insane stuff, including this city which is an amusment park where you are executed in extremely theatrical "rides", only to be reincarnated the next morning.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.