[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea for a sci fi story in greentext format: >Guy gets kidnaped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: consensual.jpg (34KB, 434x467px) Image search: [Google]
consensual.jpg
34KB, 434x467px
Idea for a sci fi story in greentext format:

>Guy gets kidnaped
>Wakes up in a locked room with a bunch of stuff including a bed and a computer.
>Realizes the floor is moving slowly, thinks he's in a ship
>After some fiddling with the computer, he gets to see an outside view. It's all blueish green.
>Thinks he's in a submarine
>Suddenly the screen flashes with the words: STRAP ON COUCH and a siren rings
>He was actually in a spaceship that takes off from the see and can see the outside view from the monitor as it soars into the sky
> he was actually kidnaped because for some reason he's instrumental for the rebels to impose freedom and communism in the solar system.
>Cue to a space opera with a crew of adorable misfits, which includes a romance with a qt3.14 petite tsundere space pilot who later turns out to be soft on the inside.

what do you think of the story?

also why do i get the feeling it's incredibly cliche? similar ones please?
>>
>>9417295
>freedom and communism
>>
>>9417301
hey, some stories have ftl, i have honest communist and a world in which black and white morals are good
>>
This is the story of The Last Starfighter, and in parts it's Ready Player One.
>>
>>9417309
No, you have a world with four pointed triangles.
>>
>>9417311
which part?
waking up in a submarine?
tsundere pilot?
communism?
>>
>>9417314
The part with the obvious wish fulfillment for autists
>>
The structure is cliche, not necessarily the props.
>>
File: spurdo meltdown.png (10KB, 689x448px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo meltdown.png
10KB, 689x448px
>space opera
>>
>>9417323
>The part with the obvious wish fulfillment for autists
what's so bad about that?

it's like making greasy burguers.

sure, gourmet food is 1000x better, but some people still prefer greasy shit
>>
>>9417323
>The part with the obvious wish fulfillment for autists
is this what all "young adult" literature has in common?
>>
>>9417313
No, you have an ideogical lens with them.
>>
>>9417371
this is not op, just want to clarify to prevent unjust association with my autist fullfilment story
>>
whats the meat of the story, where is the conflict, other characters? What's the protagonist like? Why should we care?
>>
>>9417439
>whats the meat of the story, where is the conflict, other characters?
dunno, as long as those things i said are true

>What's the protagonist like?
An above average intelligence underachiever dreamer who is put in a position of great importance because of an unexpected uncontrolled factor

>Why should we care?
if youre an autist it will make you feel good
>>
>>9417453
even if they are true you're gonna have to stretch those ideas and place them in a setting, so far all you go is a ship and the solar system and basic politics.

what does protagonist do with those characteristics and the setting? how's he gonna bang tsundere pilot?

this ain't about me, its about your story
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.