[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at the part where Bernard is showing off the Savage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm at the part where Bernard is showing off the Savage and getting g a huge ego. This book has terribly slow pacing. I enjoy the writing style but the plot is so loose it feels like there's no direction. Is this worth finishing?
>>
>>9416350
You should always finish what you start. That's what my grandfather used to say.
>>
>>9416350
It's worth finishing so you can tell everyone how fucking awful the book is. You really need to finish it to make a believable case
>>
>>9416372
If the book is as awful as you make it out to be, why is it still popular to this day and well regarded?
>>
>>9416350
If you think that book has terrible pacing, wait until you read The Island.

Just finish it, it's a quick read and a lot of people have read it so you can actually talk about it with people outside of internet circle jerks.
>>
>>9416379
People are plebs with a hard on for dystopian literature.
>>
>>9416385
Ah, so you're right and everyone else is wrong :^)
>>
>>9416379
why is 50 shades of gray popular? Why is Rupi Kaur popular? Why is genre fiction popular?

Popularity is not an argument.
>>
>>9416393
Notice how I said popular AND well regarded? And why did you even bring up 50 shades of gray as if anyone considers that actual literature or a classic.
>>
>feels the need to stop and ask if he should finish a 60k words book from high-school curriculum
are you genuinely mentally handicapped?
>>
>>9416398
Rupi Kaur and a lot of genre fiction IS well regarded. As for 50 shades of gray becoming a classic, just give it time.
>>
>>9416403
>high school curriculum
The most I ever got was Of Mice and Men. Our curriculum was buns
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.