[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You need to stop memeing the spookman. Stirner hates kings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: AVT_Novalis_6862 (1).jpg (14KB, 230x302px) Image search: [Google]
AVT_Novalis_6862 (1).jpg
14KB, 230x302px
You need to stop memeing the spookman.

Stirner hates kings and stronger men and comes up with a petty leftist, yet egoistical system ; he is everything morbid about philosophy. His goal was to contain the whole world within his hegelian view of man and history, where he reinterprets God and freedom as teleological processes striving to accomplish themselves within themselves ; and thus, in a synthetic way, he derives this teleological quality from such concepts, onto the "ego", as to reformulate this Einzige which he invented (this is a typical lack of intellectual probity, I mean, the use of grammar as a philosophical tool : to say that "I" is a causa sui, a thing-in-itself) within this hegelian framework of his. He is literally the most degenerate of the degenerate systematic Germans that Nietzsche despised, being pure concentrated, no chemicals added, no sweetener, will to nothingness.

>b-but muh spoops !
Stirner is a leftist. In the word "spook" one should read "tyranny" and "oppression". His criticism of all forms of 'tyranny' reaches so far that he concludes that only the Ego remains as something that is not a form of domination against the individual. He wishes to free mankind (as individuals), and in this way, the consequence of his thought would most likely be that of an "irrational" Kingdom of Ends.

Stop memeing the spookman. He is a nihilist and a leftist. Which is redundant.
>>
>>9414532
>Only arguments against his view are "it's degenerate" and "Nietzsche didn't like it"
Omg this genius rigthwing rhethoric convinced me to believe in God, the holy free market and water filters
>>
>>9414532
>Stirner hates kings and stronger men
where? his main target are weak men who make despotism possible in the first place.
> "I" is a causa sui, a thing-in-itself
the whole second half is devoted to flesh it out from various perspectives. he wouldnt need to do that if he had a system.
>He is literally the most degenerate of the degenerate systematic Germans that Nietzsche despised
nope, it's documented that he enjoyed reading stirner and there are too many similarities for example example Human Life chapter - The Three Metamorphoses in Zarathustra... and its not a teleological culmination of the whole humanity, just personal development.
>>
>>9414541
>implying the free market is right wing

Take your interpretation of politics as Classical Liberalism vs. Marxism back to your state university dorm room and fuck off
>>
oh jeez, one of these threads again.
my guess is some guy with a sub-par edumucation is in our midst, trying to flex his muscles. same image and same know-it-all bullshit topics.

why are you even here? to try to heighten yourself further with discussion matching what you miss from your schooling? my suggestion is to return to college and live there for the rest of your life. you've clearly grown accustomed to that style of prison. you're perfectly cut out for teaching as we know it in the modern sense, whomping whomever you can desperately.
>>
File: 1488397987580.jpg (29KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1488397987580.jpg
29KB, 331x334px
>>9414532
The true meme is saying that his magnum opus has one objective interpretation.
>>
>>9414532
>it's another "egoism = nihilism" episode

Come on, OP. Whereabouts in his work does Stirner imply nihilistic tendencies?
>>
>>9414532
hello Spook
>>
>>9415749
Meet the real spoke
>>
File: smugstirn.jpg (10KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
smugstirn.jpg
10KB, 214x235px
>>9414532
Nice try Marx
>>
>gender is a spook

Wtf? I hate Stirner now
>>
>>9415741
>literally views all values as worthless
>contradicts himself because he wraps up his own deeply-held spook of equality in so-called "egoism"
He was a nihilist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.