[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is my 60 year old mother heavily into teen fiction now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4401.jpg (51KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4401.jpg
51KB, 198x300px
So why is my 60 year old mother heavily into teen fiction now a days?

It started with the hunger games. I can understand that due to the pop culture associated. Then it went into pic related and similar "teen fights the system" series.
>>
She has dementia.
>>
>>9411896
These types of books appeal to women because there is some magical "chosen" one who is picked to save the world or be the object of some man's desire for whatever reason, women are stupid and easily insert themselves into that role in their heads. It's simple really anon.
>>
The more I go out in the world, the more I find myself agreeing with Schopenhauer and Nietzsche about women
>>
>>9411914
But the Hunger Games is about a girl who is propped up as a figurehead while not actually accomplishing anything herself, then everybody she cares about dies in the end.
>>
File: IMG_4402.png (120KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4402.png
120KB, 850x400px
>>9411915
And it all comes clear
>>
>>9411926
Yeah, but she still finds love with an amnesiac baker who used to be infatuated with her. What more could a woman want?
>>
>>9411896
Maybe she wants something that makes her feel young again. Most if these books have some elements of growing up and teenage love.
>>
>>9411914
Well, to be intellectually honest I have to say that anime is the same thing but with sexes swapped. And anime is the most manly form of art.
>>
>>9411896
If I had to deal with you I'd also spend my golden years reading teen books
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.