[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write down your thoughts to me, I wanna hear your best blog post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: vlcsnap-2015-10-23-23h21m05s793.png (566KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-23-23h21m05s793.png
566KB, 1280x694px
Write down your thoughts to me, I wanna hear your best blog post /lit./ Let's see what comes up.
>>
File: Dignified feeling.jpg (106KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
Dignified feeling.jpg
106KB, 644x781px
I'm about to graduate with a degree in journalism. Got a job lined up, so that's taking a lot of the stress off. I started reading again, because it's been awhile since I've had my head kicked in by a good book. Just finished The Plague by Albert Camus, he's one of my favorites. Something about the sparsity of his prose and the powers he commands as a writer really make me happy.

As I get closer to graduation, and the more I read, the more I remember my best friend who killed himself. He was always trying to get me to read more, even going so far as to giving me books with little notes etched in them. I still cry when I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, not because it's a particularly great book (though I do like it), but because his handwriting is still beneath the front cover.

I miss him a lot.
>>
>>9406768
the feels man. i just got out of the hospital for suicidal depression (it hasn't been my first admittance). thanks for replying my dude, hope you enjoy the job.
>>
My novel is coming along pretty slowly but I'm really enjoying writing it.
>>
>>9406768
Did you at least fuck him before he killed himself?
>>
depression isn't a real disease.
>>
File: 1376854083047.png (8KB, 532x385px) Image search: [Google]
1376854083047.png
8KB, 532x385px
>>9406802
I'm sorry you're suffering.

>thanks for replying my dude, hope you enjoy the job.
You're welcome, thanks for the well wishes

>>9406809
Naw man
>>
>>9406830
no but it's a real condition that people have. do you mean "you can get over depression?" because you can't. there's no getting out of depression once you're in it.
>>
>>9406835
I mean it's just being sad for a couple days in a row combined with being a bit of a pussy
>>
https://pastebin.com/SxNCG6zq
>>
>>9406835
sounds like something someone depressed would say
>>
I hate how frequently I jump back and forth between self-loathing and contentment. I've already made the jump several times today, which is oddly high. I'm hoping that a job and/or gf will help stabilize me but I've made very little progress on either front. The frequent nausea gave me reason to cut down on drinking but now there's significantly less glee in my life. I suppose this is better for my health but I'm not currently in a position where I care much about that.
>>
There's a girl who hates me because I stole his ex boyfriend. I didn't exactly. We've been talking years back before you ever did with him but I'm really sorry. I do feel bad because I sort of knew about your relationship with him and never expected having strong feelings with him so quickly. I do feel sorry.
>>
File: Books.png (71KB, 535x627px) Image search: [Google]
Books.png
71KB, 535x627px
I'm getting back into reading and writing again. Bouts of depression interrupt these activities. I just purchased pic related, I'm excited to start reading and writing short stories.
>>
I just went through my first bout of serious anxiety/depression and it has no source I can think of. Something weird happened and it evolved from emotional turmoil to thought turmoil and I almost lost my mind. I was literally in an out-of-body state for a few days. It evolved again into a combination of bad thought and feeling and existence became a painful sequence of horror and despair, compete chaos.
I just kind of make myself power through it and who the fuck knows where anything takes me.
>>
>>9407534
>There's a girl
>I stole his ex boyfriend

?????
>>
>>9406860
But depression isn't real. So there are no depressed persons, and they cannot say anything.
>>
>>9407534
>There's a girl who hates me because I stole his ex boyfriend
Thanks liberals.
>>
I was raped as a 6 year old boy, and again at 9, and again at 13. I was a virgin (however you want to classify that) until I reached 30 years old. Then I found a woman to marry me and we had sex every day, many times a day for several years. At first I cried and she held me. Sometimes when I finish inside her I still cry. Today we have one son. He has all the youth and hope I was denied. Today I only want two things in life. To kill the men who raped me, and my son to never find out about any of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.