[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we share bookstore stories So I just got home from Barnes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0799.jpg (36KB, 506x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
36KB, 506x481px
ITT: we share bookstore stories
So I just got home from Barnes and Noble. Their fantasy selection was abysmal and the religion section consisted of nothing but bibles.
I was pretty frustrated, so I took a nice big shit in their bathroom floor, and schmeared a shit swastika in the bathroom wall.
>>
>>9406259
Why correct behavior when the perpetrator doesn't know they did anything wrong?
>>
>>9406267
I wasn't correcting anything. But if you can't run a business properly, you get dung on your floor.
>>
Happy birthday, Adolf
>>
>>9406309
And from their perspective some Nazi psycho just decided to shit on their floor for no reason.
>>
>>9406315
Point
_______

Your head
>>
>>9406318
cock ----------> your mouth
>>
>>9406330
Wow good one. U 12 bro?
>>
>>9406338
Do you have a problem with that, o sultan of felching?
>>
>>9406344
I'll beat your ass dude.
>>
>>9406259
>go to big chain bookstore
>pick up Mein Kampf, Lolita, and The God Delusion
>waiting in line for ages
>light up a stogie
>start loudly chatting up old ladies and families in line next to me
>thumb through the expensive knick-knacks next to the checkout, knocking several onto the floor, and repeatedly tell my fellow line-goers to “look at all this horseshit”
>complain that there are too few cashiers per customer, allege that this is the fault of “kikes”
>finally reach the checkout
>array the books so their covers are all facing up
>toss them onto the counter in a radial formation, all facing directly at the cashier, a slightly overweight girl in her early 20s
>she looks down at them and pauses, her jaw dropping in disbelief as the fuhrer himself stares back up at her
>blow smoke into her face and ask “some kind of problem, toots?”
>she coughs and nervously stutters the name of the book, as if to verify that someone could ever purchase it intentionally
>“yeah” I reply, before placing my index finger on the cover of Lolita, and leaning across to her side of the counter
>“and this one’s about a pedophile”
>her face is now wan with shock and horror
>“oh my god,” she mutters
>“God’s dead, honey”
>everyone around us goes dead silent
>pick up the books and leave without paying
>no one even calls security
>>
i got kicked out of a used bookstore yesterday for bartering.

the guy offered me $7 for 3 classic books, and im not supposed to make a counter? i love little book stores but i honestly hope they go out of business
>>
>>9406607
A decent effort.
>>
File: 1492608013943.jpg (40KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492608013943.jpg
40KB, 225x225px
>>9406607
>>
>>9406639
What books were they?
>>
>>9406607
I'd like to see Eric Andre reenact this
>>
OP here. I've decided to start dunging on the floor in a bunch of different retailers bathrooms. I'd like to start a movement.
>>
>>9406259
>walk into B&N with large coffee I just got, still too hot to sip
>security guard smiles at me, I smile back
>in the fiction section and there are books on the floor to be stocked, spines facing shelves, lined up vertically so I can't identify them, but they're big hardcovers and looked important, prob $28 each
>I bend over to see what the book is
>before I can touch it I feel my coffee spill all over 5-10 of the books
>I can see the brown liquid soaking into the pages, ruining these books
>place my cup on the nearest shelf
>calmly walk out
>hear what mustve been an employee yell "awww fuck!" as I'm walking out
>the security guard smiles at me, I smile back, then look at the security camera and smile at it with a big shit eating grin
>>
>>9407754
I'll take Stories That Didn't Happen for $400, Alex.
>>
Ok
>>
>Enter bookstore
>Buy books
>Leave

Comme d'habitudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.