[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You run into the bathroom and you sit on the toilet. Your shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Language power.jpg (65KB, 715x960px) Image search: [Google]
Language power.jpg
65KB, 715x960px
You run into the bathroom and you sit on the toilet. Your shit flows like it is entirely liquid. You stand up but some drops fall from your butt and stain the toilet. You take the paper and put it on your anus. You swipe hard, but the paper breaks and the shit sticks to your middle finger. You smell it and cringe. Whoops the paper is over. You put your whole middle finger in your mouth and suck it. You snap your lips. Tastes nice!
>>
>>9404853
I chukled at the picture.
>>
I wish it worked, OP. I've been constipated for 3 days now and my ass hurts.
>>
>>9404997
One time, I got so constipated, I panicked. More than that, I'd read the Ito story where the people got so constipated they used dynamite to blow their assholes out. so I used my finger to pry the poop out The relief was immeasurable.
>>
>>9404997
>>9405121
If I'm ever that constipated, that brick of shit at the end of my colon is eventually broken down, opening the floodgates for days worth of crap that fills the whole toilet bowl.
>>
>>9404853
What book is this from?
>>
>>9404997
I was constipated for a week or so once and actually vomited fecal matter. It was disgusting.
>>
>>9405121
My stupid friend was constipated for weeks and didn't seek care. He eventually got violently sick, vomited and some chunks of shit came out of his mouth. He was in the hospital for a good while.
>>
>>9405829
Gross.
No, I know why I was constipated- I'd had an operation shortly beforehand and apparently the anesthetics causes constipation? And like an absolute retard I turned down the laxatives the nurse offered me. I didn't think I'd need them because I didn't have any problems while I was there, and I was literally out the door when she offered them to me, so I didn't think it was very important. Whoo boy. Take your laxatives if a nurse offers them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.