[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look up "adorno beatles" on google expecting t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: theodor-adorno.jpg (222KB, 1024x1253px) Image search: [Google]
theodor-adorno.jpg
222KB, 1024x1253px
>look up "adorno beatles" on google expecting to find some pessimistic essays or quotes about the band and their impact
>instead all the top results claim Adorno owned the rights to the Beatles music and wrote their songs to destroy Western culture

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/tabublog.com/2016/02/03/theodor-w-adorno-songwriter-for-all-beatles-songs-director-of-frankfurttavistock-social-engineering-school/amp/

https://rocknerd.co.uk/2016/10/13/theodor-adorno-of-the-frankfurt-school-wrote-all-the-beatles-songs-as-a-cultural-marxist-assault-on-america-possibly/

Uhhh, redpill me on the Beatles/Adorno connection, /lit/
>>
Not only did Adorno write all of the Beatles' songs, he's also responsible for the Scaruffi pasta.
>>
File: Portraitsadorno4.jpg (18KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Portraitsadorno4.jpg
18KB, 600x350px
>>9404526
My "shit"-posting days are over /lit/.

I've spent too much time, expended too much energy, wasted too much potential posting countless "shit"-posts on this board. The (you)s no longer cut it, the brief jolt of contentment knowing I've hit another ball out of the figurative park is no longer worth it. I've been banned at least 50 times from /lit/ along in the past three years.

In that time my mental health has deteriorated to the point where suicide is no longer just a potential but unlikely reaction to a world in which I do not fit but a very likely conclusion to what should not really qualify as a life. My being itself has fractured into a Pessoan crowd of misfits and idiots (all me) who have plagued this board for too long now.

I am NOT a Husserl scholar working at a Wendy's in Louisiana and playing Pharoah (1999) in his spare time.

I am NOT a hard-up writer whose mommy bought three copies of his novel about a leper's colony and published by a small-time scam artist.

I am NOT a 19-year-old who will live a good life at your expense.

I am NOT a 26-year-old NEET writing his million-plus word debut six-part memoir on a computer at the local public library.

I am NOT an Oxford graduate who literally can't express how much an Oxbridge education has benefited my life.

I am NOT a world-traveler and soon-to-be MFA student with a USB of short stories dangling from his keychain.

I am NOT a Norwegian aspiring author spending a year in his grandparents' cabin while writing his soon-to-be published debut novel.

I am NOT a young man living in New York and living a lifestyle that could not get any more contemporary.

My name is Theodor Ludwig Wiesengrund, and this is my story...
>>
>>9404526
I don't know why Scaruffi gets so much shit because of his analysis of the Beatles. I think it was really good and lucid. He even respects their music for what it is.
>>
>>9404597
Piero Scaruffi is the Armond White/Harold Bloom of music. He's only hated by people who fear him because they know what he says is true.
>>
>>9404506
Didn't he die before the beatles existed?
Also why do elitists think they are doing the common people a favour when they decry popular music, they are aware they listened to shitty folk songs before the Beatles and Britney spears and not Bach?
>>
>>9404820
Back then nobodies didn't have the means to listen to Bach regularly. Now they do.
>>
>>9404535
Is he telling the truth, /lit/?
>>
>>9404820
I thought about this and folk songs are at least actual expressions from the common people themselves, maybe not always, but significantly moreso than commercial pop music which is entirely manuafactured by producers.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.