[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide note, fresh off the (word)press Isn't this a li

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1464806586383.png (192KB, 481x347px) Image search: [Google]
1464806586383.png
192KB, 481x347px
Suicide note, fresh off the (word)press
Isn't this a little bit too casual for a Political science prof.?

https://willopines.wordpress.com/

How to improve on this to not make the same mistake?
>>
why would an academic, or even a rational adult, take Briggs-Meyer tests seriously.

>announcing your suicide on social media
>commodifying your own death

thats sad.
>>
>>9402911
Why is the test result worse than any other self-descitpion. If he agrees with the collection of traits summarized in the 4 letter word (lol), then why not use the term. If you reject the result, you'd not care about it.
>>
I don't think this is real.

The guys in his 40's/50's and talks like a teen.
the entire document is peppered with gems like "my brother has mad social skills"...... nobody over 18 speaks like that. the author has the mentality of someone who was raised on the internet and spent too much time on /r9k/.
I call fake......might be an elaborate fake, but fake nevertheless.
>>
>>9402876
>How to improve on this
Have Courtney Love write it.
>>
>>9402956
>then why not use the term

because they're not meant for you to use to "classify" yourself as they're overtly abbreviated and reductionist. They will never encapsulate the complexities of yourself or the handful of other people that you will get to know with any detail in your life.......They're meant for demarcating a large amount of people you will never have the time to get to know intimately so that you can put them into some kind of functional narrative. So, for example, something like the briggs-meyers classification system would be handy if you were conducting some kind of social research project with a large amount of subjects and limited time.

any person with a modicum of intelligence (like an adult academic) should know this. Applying something like the briggs-meyers types to yourself and taking it seriously is submissive and pathetic
>>
>I hope the roasties are happy with themselves. They did this.

what did they mean by this?
>>
He should go on /pol/
>>
>>9402876
You can't improve if you are an autist. Youre just a genetic accident ,cursed to live in pain. Thats all
>>
>>9403038
Apparently he left his wife because he felt guilty about dicking his students
>>
>>9402876

Too long didn't read; Also leaving ads in your suicide note is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>9403486
No way! It's totally meta
>>
>>9403016
Calm down there bud its just another label people use. Saying you're a leftist or a feminist or using any label to categorize yourself obviously does not encapsulate all of your views but people still use these terms because it does work for differentiation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.