[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ as a community has come together to read books and write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: smugredditfrog.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smugredditfrog.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
/lit/ as a community has come together to read books and write one book (reddit wrote the rest of them) but have they ever come together to burn books?

which books should we as a community come together to burn?
>>
>>9402614
everything by hesse and coelho
>>
File: st paul ephesus.jpg (160KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
st paul ephesus.jpg
160KB, 600x366px
random burnings, gotta shock the cultural body, keep it guessing so it doesnt plateau
>>
>>9402653
who made that beautiful painting (I guess it's a painting)?
>>
>>9402662
its acually a fugging carpet

>The patrons for the tapestries included Emperor Charles V, Francis I of France, Henry VIII of England and Cosimo de' Medici.[13] He built a reputation as a tapestry designer with his popular series of the Story of Saint Paul, the Seven Deadly Sins, the Story of Abraham, the Story of Joshua, the Story of Vertumnus and Pomona, the Creation, the Conquest of Tunis, Poesia and Julius Caesar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pieter_Coecke_van_Aelst
>>
>>9402676
thank you honey
>>
>he thinks it's winter
australia pls go you haven't written anything good since you accidentally modernism by angry penguins.
>>
>>9402614
>(reddit wrote the rest of them)
?
>>
>>9402614
None, obviously. Book burning is anti-/lit/.
>>
How about the Talmud for starters?
>>
>>9402653
Kek, right babe?
>>
I had a high school teacher who believed burning books was basically worse than murder.
>>
>>9402614
Stick the torch up your arse instead
>>
>>9403395
most likely cringe but in some cases one person being murdered is less relevant than a government having a mass book burning
>>
>>9403395
I do believe some books deserve being burned. I have a pack right now I'ma try and sell, if I can't they're going right to the trash can without thinking twice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.