[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“Read as much as you can. Nothing will help you as much as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: v2rowling3.jpg (571KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
v2rowling3.jpg
571KB, 2048x1536px
“Read as much as you can. Nothing will help you as much as reading.”
— J.K. Rowling
>>
>>9397839

"Never define a character's race, you'll only be shooting yourself in the foot"
-JK Rowling
>>
so is JK Rowling deep state or what?
>>
>>9397839
This is what motivated Tolstoy, who was writing for a newly literate populace. Authors can have good ideas, whether their fiction is to your taste or not.
>>
>>9397839

"Eat as much as you can. Nothing will help you as much as eating.”
-Ray Kroc
>>
>>9397851
"Don't listen to the cuckservatives. They are actually afraid of literal cunts."
-JK Rowling
>>
>>9397839
This quote confuses me. I think it would benefit from a semicolon since the two sentences are so connected.
>>
>>9397987
le disingenuous grammar man
>>
Why's J.K. Rowling shat on?

She crafted a story so original and catchy for kids that it's remembered for a reason.
I don't like her as a person, though, but I can appreciate her works.
>>
>>9397839

"Porridge wogs should submit to the superiority of England. It's the natural order."

-J.K. Rowling
>>
>>9398186
It has to do with The adult reading audience thinking Harry Potter is a great and deep masterpiece, and the fact that it doesn't have literary value for children like other "classic" kids books, which would help them to think and grow.
At least that's what it seems like to me, haven't read them myself.
>>
>>9398186
Harry potter is so unoriginal and bereft of imagination it makes me sick. There was so much potential for it to be more than it was. Rowling is an imaginationlet
>>
>>9398186
>woman
>most popular franchise of all time (I'm guessing)
Yeah she's bound to be popular on an edgelord website full of pretend literary elitists
>>
File: wenn22373723_edited-1-682x1024.jpg (109KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wenn22373723_edited-1-682x1024.jpg
109KB, 682x1024px
>mfw I'd hatefuck J.K. Rowling
Look at her, she's begging for this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.