[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is so short, so what is the point of trying to build something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images (20).jpg (37KB, 339x434px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
37KB, 339x434px
Life is so short, so what is the point of trying to build something when by the time you have, you are already close to dying?

Books for these feels?
>>
>>9395839
I'd rather "build something" than sit around and do jack shit. Do that long enough you'll go crazy
>>
>>9395839
I'm just going to ignore the fake question OP, and address your real question. Yes, I know that what's really on your mind is that you feel a great sense of despair upon realizing that you will never know how that qt girl in pic related feels with your arms around her.

Well, I know just the book for you OP. It's called Lolita.
>>
File: elpeste-camus-500x500.jpg (15KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
elpeste-camus-500x500.jpg
15KB, 330x500px
How can so many people ignore Camus while having these existential crisis?
Sysyphus myth, OP. Enjoy your new life.
>>
>>9395839
Become selfless; experience the ego death; then physical death will no longer be an obstacle to worry for
>>
>>9395867
>DUDE WHEN YOU'RE SAD
>JUST BE HAPPY INSTEAD
Whoa....
Shit...
Damn...
>>
>>9395839
I wish I knew, my life is basically working, a bit of fun and pleasure and then unhappiness. I just want to fucking die
>>
The perfect book about that is by the roman writer and politician Seneca. The book's name is "On the shortness of life" and it has only 80 pages. I read it last week and it is an amazing read. :)
>>
>>9395839
>>
>>9396032
>baby's first acid trip
>>
>>9395867
camus only helps people (e.g. roddit engineers) who place unwarranted importance on their life. it's tough for them when they realize they really aren't shit.

camus helps them realize something that most already know. (le you make your own meaning meme)
>>
>Life is short
>>
>>9395839
Building for a better future you selfish cunt
>>
>>9397011
Who cares when you are dead?
>>
>>9397011
>a better future
>when inevitably the sun will die out, our solar system will be swallowed or collide with another, and the universe will implode

'i want to be remembered'. What a crock of absolute shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.