[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up What is the consistent and ever present philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1478232338627.png (94KB, 201x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478232338627.png
94KB, 201x290px
>you wake up

What is the consistent and ever present philosophy behind all of your actions? Or is desiring one absurd and a sign of weakness?
>>
>>9394343
The preservation of my culture, country and people.
>>
That's an intellectual utopia if there ever was one. One cannot seriously consider such a project feasible since Freud. To think that one's actions could be plausibly entirely rational is a joke. At most you could varnish with a philosophical patina the actions that you are going to take for who the fuck knows what real reasons.
>>
File: the creative nothing.gif (10KB, 279x305px) Image search: [Google]
the creative nothing.gif
10KB, 279x305px
My ego.
>>
To become the person I am
>>
man is something that must be overcome
>>
I want to be happy by finding love. I suppose that's existentialism.
>>
>>9394343
i'm a pagan with bipolar disorder so every few hours i feel like i have a new calling in life
>>
>>9394343
To be good to my fellow man in a sincere way and build my community through deeds and action.
>>
>>9395350
This. God Save the Queen.
>>
>>9395574
Gross. Shoo shoo monarchist anglo, you're time has passed
>>
Love is the most important thing to perpetuate. Self love is important too but I'm no where near good at that...
>>
I want to get jacked and smrter to bully brainlets and wimps.
>>
>>9395350
fpbp
>>
>>9394343
If im being honest, its the majority of my decisions are made in favour of immediate gratification over more practical, and overall more beneficial, work-and-reward. I'm in college and i haven't done a single piece of homework this semester... gotta get my shit together...
>>
>>9395902
How the fuck are you passing?
>>
>>9395843

this desu senpai
>>
>the pursuit of perfection
>>
The pursuit of perfection
>>
Full pursuit of the acqusition of experiential knowledge.
>>
>>9395551
Underrated
>>
>>9395350
lol cuck
>>
>>9394343

Death
>>
whatever makes me happy and feel good
who cares about being smart
>>
>>9395350
This has to be a joke
>>
Spice must flow.
>>
to live
>>
File: 1491953058314.png (135KB, 281x263px) Image search: [Google]
1491953058314.png
135KB, 281x263px
>>9395462
why can't you make a philosophy grounded in irrationality?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.