[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I read, the more I realize how stupid I am, and it makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479919817019.png (110KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479919817019.png
110KB, 535x577px
The more I read, the more I realize how stupid I am, and it makes me depressed. Why just not to stay stupid, and ignorant?
>>
>>9387830
Because stupidity and ignorance is only good if your life remains as good as it is now.

There's an excerpt from Orwell's Down and Out in Paris and London where Orwell describes a hobo he happens to be traveling with being like a dog who experiences pain and has no way to divert his mind from it. On the other hand Orwell, who was dead broke, was able to create a fortress of the mind to bear through it.
>>
>>9387830
>realizing your stupid means you're actually smart

i know you're baiting for this kind of response but tell us specifically what you read that made you realize that you're stupid?
>>
>>9387871
>realizing your stupid means you're actually smart
No, it means that you're stupid. Not every post is "le ebic bait xD".
>>
>>9387893
be honest. you want people to roll up in here and tell you that since you're reading that means you're curious about the world and curiosity indicates that you're a high IQ individual. it's even more transparent now that you havent provided any evidence that supposedly inspired your post.
>>
The only reason I read books is because they help me win internet arguments.
>>
>>9387958
no they dont
>>
>>9387929
Wrong, my IQ is average, and I don't usually read for "fun". Maybe you're someone who crave for virtual hugs, but I'd rather chose to hug somene from the outside of the internet.
>>
>>9387996
then tell us what you read that made you feel stupid. it's fucking simple but for some reason you still won't post it. if you can't post evidence then this is a b8 thread.

>inb4 you post something that 99% of philosophy scholars cant even wrap their heads around
>>
>>9388035
It's irrelevant. Answer my question or go away.
>>
>>9388083
>It's irrelevant.
no it's not. b8 thread detected
>>
>>9387830
Usualy when I realize that I'm a stupid americunt like the rest of my kin that motivates me to not be stupid, like reading more or going out or learning somthing.
The first step to solving your problems is to identify them, and if you can't solve them then you deserve to feel stupid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.