[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will write a best selling young adult novel in 12 weeks and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: feelsgoodman.jpg (26KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
26KB, 330x270px
I will write a best selling young adult novel in 12 weeks and become rich off of it.
>>
k
>>
What's the plot?
>>
>>9385602
A teenage girl discovers a mirror to another world where she gains elemental powers and fights demons but the demons were actually angels.
>>
>>9385607
change demons to aliens, and I'm all over it.
>>
>>9385607
Make sure she's torn between choosing whether to fuck a hot angel or a hot demon.
>>
>>9385642
>torn
ha. she fucks both, OP.
>>
>>9385642
>>9385644
She fucks both but at the end the angel is actually revealed to be the son of God aka the Prince Arch Angel who was previously disguised as a demon to go under cover and sabotage the demon lord.
>>
>>9385669
This shit practically writes itself
>>
>>9385669
the angel is also the exact opposite. no modifications whatsoever.
>>
>>9385588
an edgier, sexier version of harry potter designed to relate to Kids Today, Harry is now trans*, Ron is on pills, Dumbledore gets busted for running a pizzagate jimmy saville child sex ring and Draco Malfoy is basically Milo Yiannopoulos
>>
>>9385588
>Needing 12 weeks to write a novel
Seriously, OP? The one that took me the longest was less than 2 months, about 7 weeks or so, and most of that was editing. Anyways, have at it OP, but having intentions to get rich from your writings is quite shallow and highly increases your chance of failure. When I wrote my first book, it was because I've wanted to write a certain book for literal years. About half a decade or more. I loved writing it so much that I then worked on a sequel before I even started editing that first book so technically that's 1-2 weeks of those supposed 7 weeks I mentioned where I was working on a sequel. Anyways, after that first book I wrote a completely different one, and well I've basically been writing or editing this whole time ever since I started last year.

Most self-published authors don't make $100 in their first year, but I'm poised to make several times that. I believe I have what it takes to become a full-time author, and I think I'll achieve that around 2018-19 at least. I don't need much to live comfortably, in fact if I can make $20,000 a year then I'm laughing. I find writing to be incredibly fun, and so to be getting paid for it is like getting paid for playing videogames or for watching movies which are two things that I also very much enjoy. Even if I never so much as make $10,000 a year from my writings though, I will likely continue to write for years and years and years to come just because I like to do so.

Still, I year that YA sells extremely well, so maybe you'll get lucky and make $1000+ in your first year. If you're expecting to make $100,000+ in your first year though, then you're basically hoping to be the next J K Rowling or that woman who wrote 50 Shades of Gray. You want to strike gold with your first book. Well good luck to you, perhaps you'll get lucky and achieve it, after all there's a lot of aging menopausal baby boomer women out there who'd probably like to be young again for a little while and so read about a young woman experiencing romance and what not. Perhaps you'll tap into that. Your chances of success will be significantly higher however if you write because you love to write rather than write juts to make money. Chances are, you won't make much of any money...
>>
How do I write sex scenes in YA? Fade to black everytime? Metaphors?
>>
File: 134867f71cc91.jpg (148KB, 859x941px) Image search: [Google]
134867f71cc91.jpg
148KB, 859x941px
>>9385699
Just what I was thinking.
>>
>>9386965
Depends on what you're into. Personally, I rarely fade to black. Usually I get right into it, describe visuals, sensations, thoughts, sounds, perhaps even tastes and smells. I've written over 2000 words so far this morning, though nothing that is particularly sexually charged however. That'll come back eventually.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.