[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've started recording a podcast about literature (with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1488482567345.jpg (314KB, 870x592px) Image search: [Google]
1488482567345.jpg
314KB, 870x592px
I've started recording a podcast about literature (with bits on music and art as well). I'm pretty widely read (I'm a pseud), and I think I can put together something that's a good medium between novice and expert, for /lit/ types who >read a lot but aren't PhDs or professors or whatever. The goal is a comfy podcast that's about the process of learning and studying lit.

I've got ~20 episodes planned at the moment but I was wondering if there are topics you anons would like to have covered or even would like to talk about, if you feel up to it.

So far I'm working on an episode on Flannery O'Connor, one on the trial scene in King Lear, one on TLOTIAT :^) and one on /out/ literature (not Walden) for spring, just for reference

I guess I see this as ultimately being a /lit/-focused podcast, although I'm not gonna sperg out with memes from here or anything.

Thoughts?
>>
>>9385232
Sounds nice.

I recommend Kaczynski and Linkola for /outlit/.
>>
>>9385286
Ooh that would be an interesting direction to go with it

I have a copy of Zerzan's Future Primitive that I haven't touched as well. Good call anon
>>
>>9385232
audio quality is KEY, google and take that shit seriously. it seriously is the difference between amateurs and listenable shit.

if you can do a good job at this id listen it for sure, i love podcast and i love the things youre writing about right now
>>
>>9385378
I hope my setup is sufficient; I've got a phantom-powered mic and pop filter and a fair amount of experience mixing/mastering music, but that's the type of feedback that I'm for sure going to be on the lookout for when I've published the first episode (in the next couple of weeks) because I've never done something like this before
>>
>>9385378
This desu, I've skipped over good content just to save my ears before.
>>
>>9385232
so, post first episode?
>>
File: 1467214130911.jpg (295KB, 3264x2448px)
1467214130911.jpg
295KB, 3264x2448px
>>9385804
Most likely gonna record it tomorrow and I'll post it when it's edited and stuff, hopefully in the next couple of days

I know I'm kind of posting about nothing now but I wanted to get some feedback from anons in the early phases
>>
>>9385804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKlYXZo38AY

The episode one was not that good, it was much more like a lecture rather than a podcast.
>>
>>9385892
This isn't me
>>
>>9385892
srry OP, this was just a joke with some friends (we actually did start a podcast last year but life got in the way and we only managed to do one episode but today we recorded the second one).
>>
>>9385899
Nice digits, dude. Link your podcast when you finish it. I really would love to hear it based on what you wrote in the OP.
>>
>>9385901
Glad to see other /lit/ folks are doing stuff, if you guys were interested in working together in the future I'd be down to pick an interesting topic once I've got mine up and running
>>
>>9385232
Great idea anon, you should put comfy rain sounds in the background and start start with the greeks. I'd listen it.
>>
File: shot0009.png (666KB, 544x416px)
shot0009.png
666KB, 544x416px
>>9385912
we have an website for our podcast, it is going to be revised as I did write a lot of the things there and english is not my native language, but there is a contact page there feel free to send a message after you set your podcast. Just don't forget to add an e-mail so we can answer

We did plan the next episodes (sort of) but we try to focuses on more obscure authors, maybe obscure is too strong a word... Rather, we focus on authors that doesn't receive that much attention on the english speaking world .

But we can do something.
>>
>>9385232
A Tale Told By An Idiot Podcast main channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgMObpVlTG1ZX5ZknxNya1w
>>
>>9385914
I could do a bit with philosophy and I've put my time in with the Greeks; I'm not nearly well read enough to produce much interesting content with it though, so if any anons are capable and interested in something like that, eventually I'd love to have guests from the board

I'm getting ahead of myself though, gotta record the intro episode first
>>
Bumping before I go to bed because I'd love more input from anons <3
>>
File: top100 2016.jpg (3MB, 1820x4352px)
top100 2016.jpg
3MB, 1820x4352px
>>9385232
You should go through the /lit/ top 100 with an ep for each (or combine similar ones)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.