[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be able to enjoy literature, you need to be sage; this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 149219251725.jpg (20KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
149219251725.jpg
20KB, 248x189px
To be able to enjoy literature, you need to be sage; this is the conclusion I got, to be able to enjoy it.

To be able to enjoy literature’s heaven’s sounds it produces -much like classical music- you need if you wish to be able to enjoy it -as well as academical music- a solid graph of grammar, rethoric and oratory; as well as the writing tools writers use to write. That’s it (obvious as it is) how you listen to classical works. Reading a good book is the same as listening to such music.

Without noting the before, is not a delight -bigger than the chinese cartoons you masturbate over and videogames that are a waste of time, if you allow my vulgar desire to say- to enjoy from poetry and prose in the hands of an expert; in any case.

However, this literarian cartoon lolicon site, a site dedicated to the discussion of literarian works, seems already too philistine -allow me to say the dreaded word-; as philistine as the plebs they easily dismiss as less read, found on normie websites, normies that however are as read as they are on literature; because, in the end… y’all too plebian to give proper advice.

But y’all never read and your mediocre advice always telling the shit suggestions of “just read more; lmao faggot” as if simple reading and practice will propell you over mediocrity -since you’ll never understand the rules if you don’t know them-. Why spend 20 years to learn the same rules and tricks -and learning them mediocrily and subconsciusly, not being never able to explain, not in a million years, such rules- I learned in a couple of hours, days, mere just seconds of hard study; but y’all will always say there’s not such rules to writing. What a joke of retardation this board is.

Your inability to tell good prose from bad prose beyond the same shitty opinions some normies has on drawings or some mediocre pleb has on music simple laughable and astoundish, falling on the pathetic.

Die plebs in your mediocrity; you meek maggots.

You can’t even use a semicolon; for God’s sake.
>>
>Inb4 some snarky reply or some use of some redd¡t response you just read on KYM to trick us you used to lurk here since 2006. But we’ll know how this will end up after this thread dies; I’ll be among the western canon, meanwhile you’ll keep masturbating to some drawings of little girls, like the degenerate you are, meanwhile you read some white supremacy shit, to ignore the fact you school crush got pregnant by tyrone -the black guy you despised so much in school-.
>>
wow, /lit/ BTFO.
>>
>>9385117
Borderline incoherent, filled with typos and questionable grammar. Need to try harder if you wanna roleplay as a patrician
>>
>>9385133
>tfw my second language is much better than /lit/ first language
really activated my almonds.
>>
>>9385117
you okay? you seem upset. also, you seem to confuse this board for /pol/ in some ways. your writing is severely clunky, it makes me wonder if you are ESL. you don't seem to come to any comprehensible conclusions due to your broken english. perhaps next time you should do a bit of editing?
>>
>>9385117
Meh, I'm just here for the /sffg/
>>
>>9385121
Yo man, you're tripping-like a psued-over nothing; it's no biggie. Why don't you practice your-elementary- grammar somewhere else; in fact, there is a place only a few clicks away, that I'm sure would help you through the tough begginings of syntax and punctuation, and they won't call you faggot either!
www.reddit.com
>>
>>9385117
oh now i see. i was the one who told you to practice, and now you're upset.
>>
>>9385117
>Without noting the before, is not a delight -bigger than the chinese cartoons you masturbate over and videogames that are a waste of time, if you allow my vulgar desire to say- to enjoy from poetry and prose in the hands of an expert; in any case.
You ok?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.