[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kayne West is the modern day vision of Friedrich Nietzsche's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: The Overmen.png (939KB, 1422x574px) Image search: [Google]
The Overmen.png
939KB, 1422x574px
Using the best of your literary skills, support this theory.

I shall be marking you based on your spelling and grammar, how substantial your thesis' are, and how many references to Nietzsche's work you incorporate.

Yeezus is the Übermensch.
>>
>>9379792
This is an awful thread, kys you fucking nigger
>>
>>9379798
F, you fail the class. Come back next semester, Anon.
>>
>nigger
>Übermensch

Pick only one
>>
>>9379845
>nietzsche
>white supremacist
revionists get an automatic fail
>>
>>9379845
/thread
>>
>>9379792
I won't even talk about Kanye West. But I highly doubt that Nietzsche thought of himself as an Übermensch. He was really sentimental and fragile and his life was all about how he wasn't able to overcome the boundaries of the flock.
He tried and he failed.
>>
>>9379848

He was definitely racist, but only in the same sense as the entire 19th century.

He believed, for example, that black people were naturally given to rage and that their skin colour was the result of so much rage throughout many generations - specifically, the reddening of the skin when enraged.
>>
>>9379792
I wrote an essay in high school about how Yeezy was the only answer to postmodernism and the masters of suspicion and it actually did well

Only referenced Nietzsche once tho

Does that count?
>>
>>9380124
Wow anon, you must be a very smart boy
>>
>>9380124
share it with us faggot
>>
>>9380124
>postmodernism and the masters of suspicion

wow so u watched some of those shitty rick roderick videos on youtube and threw something together?

i too did a paper on nietzsche and hip-hop, i guess it's an obvious combination
>>
Why do so many undergrad academic types constantly mix over the top philosophy and under the bar swear words music from the ghetto?

Is it because it, at first glance seems like an edgy academic endeavor to mix hp hop and philosophy?

It's always meme artists too; like Chief Kief, Kanye or Gucci Mane

Seems intellectually lazy. "Hey look at these two very unrelated and opposed ideas/artists, I, with my master intellect shall piece together for you how they are very much both one in the same"

ur spare parts bud
>>
>>9381583
why do so many plebs come to 4chan and use reddit spacing?

fuck off

faggot
>>
>>9379792
Stealing from others and gloating like you're some sort of genius is not ubermensch-like at all.
An ubermensch should be humble.
>>
>>9381593
This is the most reddit thread you could have on 4chan at any given time but keep up the good work policing people's internet spacing habits dweeb
>>
File: 1490203628809.png (61KB, 584x521px) Image search: [Google]
1490203628809.png
61KB, 584x521px
>>9379792
The media said it was outlandish spendin'
The media said he's way out of control
I just feel like I'm the only one not pretendin'
I'm not out of control, I'm just not in they control
I know I'm the most influential
That TIME cover was just confirmation
This generation's closest thing to Einstein
So don't worry about me, I'm fine

Is it pottery?
I guess so.
>>
>>9381597
>Stealing
sampling isnt plagarism when you credit the orginal work genius
>>
>>9381845
actually he got sued for stealing lyrics before, and he got sued for using that hungarian song without paying the guy, etc just because he acknowledged he sampled daft punk, that doesn't mean he didn't rip off a bunch of other poor bastards...but like picasso said "good artists copy, great artists steal"
>>
>>9379798
yes pretty lame thread
>>
>>9381855
what difference does "acknowledging" samples in shitty interviews matter? the sample is listed in the published song credits themselves, or did you have no clue who daft punk was before you heard that shitty kanye song?
>>
>>9381869
that's the point fuck head, there is a ton of stuff that isn't in the credits which he has been sued for and had to pay, what part of that don't u understand, wow kanye listed the one sample that was so obvious he couldn't possibly get away with it, what swell guy, clearly he would never rip someone off
>>
>>9381845
Yeah, it's almost like i wasn't talking about sampling.
>>
No he isn't you idiot, its Trump.

LITERAL Ubermensch.

>Descends from his tower to bring a new era of peace and prosperity to America and the world.
>His supporters bow down to him as a god-like figure.
>Believe everything he says.
>United under him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.