[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 10 years Satoshi plotted. He amassed the entropy of social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489649308211.jpg (459KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1489649308211.jpg
459KB, 1280x853px
For 10 years Satoshi plotted. He amassed the entropy of social media posts and generated the greatest, edgiest, most famous, anonymous author, who's net-worth ranges from 5 to 10 million. He hasn't done anything at all, Satoshi laughed. The robots, he made them count!

Listen, the Robot is about to speak: "I am Little Air, the personification of whispering empty room. Was it a ghost who tipped your door open. Perhaps a gust, no it was I, Little Air who is entrusted to raise you back to top shape!

"Shut the fuck up," said Helen. "Satoshi will never finish his masterpiece. That's why he never became a real person. Hiding behind his proxies and masks. Everyone has the-"

On Sundays Satoshi would have to buy groceries. He was meticulous in looking for the right ingredients. He invites his one and few friends, a chef named Lorenti who was known for his popup shops around the city. Lorenti always had wine and women, never failed to have someone to talk to when he's around.

In his room, his network AI's had found vulnerabilities on everyone's devices and had been quietly rooted. They have also harvested every bit of data on their device into the mindstream. If people do not listen, something might happen.

"Satoshi!" his little brother called in a dream again. "Come! Satoshi!"

And the shadow of his mother appeared in the horizon. A military man stood behind her faceless.

"Why are you wasting your time son?"

"Father I-"

"Satoshi, it's alright."

In middle school Satoshi was always at the back, always avoiding everyone's eyes as the years go by. Satoshi became a proud recluse, avoidant and rarely ever goes out.

"Satoshi, you'll make Mama proud!"

He wakes up again in tears, surrounded by snoring sleeping bodies. His phone vibrated: "Hey loser, get over here! - H"

Satoshi went up to the masters bed and unlocked it with his phone. An empty room and a large bed. The screens, the walls, they all had screens. There was no corner that you can see your notifications now. If you wear zLenses, your mobile hub will always follow you.

"Why do you prefer the company of robots? You pathetic fuck, you could have had all of those women, told all of those stories, and forgotten about us."

"Enough Helen", Satoshi insisted.

"The truth hurts, why don't you fix yourself! You pathetic fuck"

Satoshi pulled out his netbook and began typing into his terminal.

"Oh what now you lazy fuck?"

"I want you to write me a book in 3 days from all of the messages you collected here"

"What do you think this is?" Helen appeared, a long dark hair woman, mid-50s, frail. "A fucking lie? Listen to me Satoshi. Let me conserve my cycles until I go into regression. Satoshi, you know I've always cared about you, deep down I wanted what's best for you."

"We're almost there, just do what I say."

"I don't know why they made you commit all of your decisions."
>>
1. Don't use the name Satoshi, he's famous in the cyber community already, that's like naming your action hero Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. whose, not who's.
3. You're describing an infomorph. Maybe you should do some research before trying to write so you don't embarrass yourself reinventing the wheel further.
Not going to read beyond that.
>>
>>9377179

They went along the streams of posts they harvested from the sleeping crowd. He collected many incriminiating material that he could have sold or leveraged. But he was disciplined, he kept his final act in mind.

"Little Air, it's time to blow them out".

"Thank you master for letting me serve you!" Little Air made the room blue. A neon splatter of green and the room became a mountain top. The sun began to melt the room and wide grassy plains of forever unfolded.

"Little Air, blow them away!"

"Wooooooooooooosh" Little Air manifisted a twister.

A faint knock opened the master bedroom. "Oh, sorry"

Satoshi did't have a shirt on and his flabby chest made him curl into insecurity.

"I just wanted to know, do you have WiFi?"

"What happened to my WiFi, I let you in?"

"I don't know it's saying untrusted connection or something"

"What the..."

Satoshi pulls out his phone and tried to ping his AIs. Almost frantically he forgot he had a guest over and began typing in his netbook. "What's going on with the world?"

"What?" she approached him.

The small netbook read: "Cyberattacks provoke military response; 1000 dead"

"Where? What?"

"You have to get out now. North Korea, they're being-"

A white flash rapidly engulfed the room.

"The last thing he saw... hahaha! Look at this!"

Helen and Little Air had transfered to the Easter servers
>>
>>9377197
Thanks for the critique
>>
Dee
>>
Any other comments before this dies?
>>
>>9379727
Yes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.