[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you recommend another novel by this author to me? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Carlton Mellick III.jpg (8KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlton Mellick III.jpg
8KB, 200x240px
Could you recommend another novel by this author to me?

I've read "Clusterf***" and "Sausagey Santa". I liked the former much more, for the following reasons:
- Characters had surprising nuance and their decisions had an effect on the plot.
- It touched on social commentary.
- Every bit of insanity was either important to the plot, or was relevant worldbuilding, as opposed to just being there. Being more grounded in reality might have helped.
- When I finished the book, I felt something was accomplished, while "Sausagey Santa" was mostly fluff.

Did he have other novels that fit these criteria?
>>
Poopdick
>>
>>9370952
I actually Googled it. You might have made a funny by accident.
>>
>>9370944
Clusterfuck I have yet to read... but;

Adolf in Wonderland
Sunset with a beard {collection of stories}

>maybe:
The baby Jesus buttplug
{Though far below Adolf in Wonderland, it does make one reflect on certain things because they are so explicit}
>>
>>9371136
After I read the synopsis of Clusterfuck; yeah all my mentions are worth it, I've read more {rebbit upboats internally} and so far the only disappointment was Electric jesus Corpse, which I have yet to finish.... if ever.
[From the Author's note:
Electric Jesus Corpse is not meant for anyone. You probably won't like it. I bet you will hateit at least a little bit. Or maybe you'll like it a whole lot just like I do. What you don't like it? Fine, screw you. I didn't write it for you anyway. Well, if you don't like it that's okay. You should buy one of my other books. They are way better and come with free sandwiches. I mean, come on, free sandwiches!]
>>
>>9371136
Thanks, I'll keep your recommendations in mind. I've read "Baby Jesus Butt Plug", and I rate it between "Cluster****" and "Sausagey Santa". Better, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Are there any titles you think I should pass on for now?
>>
>>9370944
>>9370952
>>9370962
>>9371136
>>9371152
>>9371686
samefag
at least you're getting more creative with shilling your garbage.
>>
>>9371738
6 / 0 / 5 / 3
>4chan illiterate
>>9371686
pass on:
The faggiest vampire, it's a child-book {It's fun, but better wait till you have kids, cool bedtime stories}
The morbidly Obese ninja, meh
The kobold wizard's dildo of enlightenment +2, D&D with dicks, lots of dicks and goblin pussy
Cybernetrix, mwah

Some e-books, but they were so forgettable that I forgot.
Not at all that bad but nothing compared to the first 3 recommendation based on your criteria.
>>
File: 4lights.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4lights.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>9371956
6/0/4/3 I mean :^)
>>
>>9371956
And thank you very much. Have a great day!
>>
>>9371964
It's still me - the OP.

I'm not 4chan fluent either. What do those numbers mean?
>>
File: watts.jpg (22KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
watts.jpg
22KB, 320x241px
>>9371987
Look to the right, down below, there they are; now hover the mouse pointer over them.
>>
Cuddly holocaust is GOAT
>>
>>9372020
And now I know.
>>9372024
Thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.