[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm like really stupid. how do i be smart? i have no positive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

i'm like really stupid. how do i be smart? i have no positive qualities like some people are book smart but not street smart i'm just dumb in every aspect of life
>>
you're born with creativity and the kind of intelligence you're talking about, sorry. it can't be taught
>>
>>9369060
Hopefully for you that probably means you can be a perfect wageslave.
>>
>>9369060
read or study things you want to be knowledgeable. if Einstein or Da Vinci had been raised by wolves they wouldn't have amounted to what they were, don't listen to these faggots. you just need to practice.

unfortunately, if you didn't get a good education before puberty it will be harder to grasp further things, but it's not impossible anon! I believe in you.
>>
>>9369060
Knowing you're an idiot is the smartest thing you can do, it's the first step to being not so dumb. In general, read some classics, like the Odyssey and the illiad. Read the Bible some, as well as Roman works. There's no real strict order to reading imo, just read some classics and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1483832466749.png (80KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1483832466749.png
80KB, 560x407px
Just get a regular job plus an average wife and have kids.
>>
>>9369060
If you spend more than ten minutes per day doing something unnecessary for survival and unnecessary for getting smarter then stop doing that thing. Read every book on the lit starter guide and start digging into philosophy. Read several reviews for each book and if you can find some, read essays on said book. Do the same with philosophy but exchange reviews for lectures found on youtube. Take notes but dont spend too much time note taking for fiction. Philosophy requires more notes and double readings, notes are unnecessary the first time around for philosophy only. For know focus on reading fiction and philosophy and expanding your powers of abstract thinking, you'll thank yourself later when you start doing non philosophical non fiction. Write down every word you do not know and define ten of those unknown words each morning. It's imperative to read as many people's opinions on whatever you're currently reading as possible. 4chan doesn't count
>>
>>9369366
For philosophy start with the republic, descartes, and hume. If you do this for an entire year I promise you you will no longer be stupid
>>
>>9369060
Dood boks mayke u smart n shieet lmao
>>
>>9369060
I bet this dude made a lot of stupid threads we all got baited by in their stupidity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.