[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you read Grimes book /lit/? http://www.dazeddigital.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: bfb.jpg (53KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
bfb.jpg
53KB, 500x544px
Would you read Grimes book /lit/?
http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/35561/1/grimes-is-writing-a-novel
>>
Yes. Flawed though it may be I am sure it will be nothing short of a classic (indeed, its flaws will only contribute to that)
>>
>>9367847
no
>>
>>9367847
Is this fried grimes?
>>
I'm imaginging it to be weebstyle if you see her music videos

She is highly creative so the book does have my interest
>>
Yes I'll be her first critic and then her biographer and then maybe she'll let me slip it in
>>
Fucking /mu/ with its deification of doubtful quality artists.

No, I would not read Grimes' novel, nor Kanye West's novel, nor the bitch from Churches' novel etc.
Life's too short to throw precious time away reading shit.
>>
>>9367847
I might.

I'd prefer to sit her down to slowly pluck her unibrow and wax her fuzzy little moustache. Sexy bish.

What do you think it would be like?
>>
>>9367847
No.
>>
Nah, I'd rather just sniff her dirty, sweaty, unwashed asshole.
>>
>>9367939
Fuuuuuuuck you. You're probably right though. I'd skim it at the library.
>>
I hate /mu/. Everyone there is either an impressionable adolescent that steals their father's vinyl records, or a borderline autistic manchild that obsesses over overrated figures, a limp-wristed cardigan-wearing Chuck Taylor-wearing over-emotional faggot who talks about how much of a feminist he is or how much he wants to protect the innocent persecuted Muslims that dindu nuffin, who releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff grimes' dirty sweaty armpits and eat her fecal-crusted hairy asshole <3") on 4chan ANYWHERE where his idol is mentioned; Or a flannel-wearing nu-male with an undercut and an "epic beard" (a scraggly pube-looking rat's nest hanging from under his chin) who talks about how Kanye West is the greatest artist of this generation, and how hip-hop is an underrated genre that has artistic merit and is under-appreciated because of some subliminal white supremacy which is apparently hidden within the entirety of Western culture, as he and his other nu-male friends circlejerk about as "political discussion", and all the while only listening to trash like Kanye West or Danny Brown, and maybe a couple Tupac songs, so he can feel like as if he is holier-than-thou from the average white man, because he appreciates black culture.
I fucking hate /mu/. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
Who is this and why am I supposed to care?
>>
>>9367847
I would have before she 'fixed' her teeth.

I'm not interested in reading anything by fake-ass bitches that sell out.
>>
>>9370127
she wrote a catchy song about being stalked, because her best friend groped her and she thinks that qualifies as rape.

I hope the book is about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
>>
>>9367847
heck the heck naw
>>
>>9367847
Jesus Christ that stache! EWWWWWW

I'd never read something by a female who doesn't care about basic hygiene.
>>
I probably will. I read john darnielle's book and that wasn't bad.
>>
>>9370121
please say this is a shit pasta and you didn't just type that all out.
>>
>her
>>
>>9367847
who the fuck is this trash
>>
>>9370121
accurate
>>
>>9371818
>hygiene
>>
>>9367847
If her writing is anywhere near as bad as her music, no.
>>
i feel like grimes is this test on how many different trades an artist says they know before their fans realize they aren't good.

shes "doing" everything these days but besides her music the rest of it is trash.
>>
>>9372112
she's millenial dilettantism personified

if grimes becomes /lit/ related i'm going to drop a fucking bollock
>>
If it's anything like her Twitter circa 2011-13, I'd give it a look.
>>
>>9373470

Live a little. Dilettantes are inevitable. Might as well have a cute one every now and then.
>>
>>9374888
A look for the nearest trash bin, that is!
>>
File: waifu.jpg (153KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
153KB, 500x750px
I wanna dance with Grimes!
>>
File: 1%.jpg (27KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1%.jpg
27KB, 500x496px
Fuck her butt, read her book, listen to her record...

Sure, I could give or take any of those options.
>>
>>9370121
FUCKING wew lad.

the hip hop meme triggers me too though. not sure how I would have interacted with it if I were in highschool/college at the time hip hop took over mainstream.
>>
>>9375331
I don't get this whole armpit hair thing. If it's destroying the standards of beauty and whatnot, why are they continuing to wear so much make-up?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.