[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the relationship between /pol/ and /lit/? Aside from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
What's the relationship between /pol/ and /lit/?
Aside from the usual "tell me about Evola!" type of posts we get, what examples of cross-pollination have you noticed?
>>
>>9365560
we are all fashy goys in here. makes sense, as /lit/ appreciates western art and culture, marxist sjws want to destroy western art and culture, and /pol/ are the saviours of patrician western culturecivilisation
>>
>>9365581
>patrician
>says goy

go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>9365586
we are all fashsters in here. fash gang represent my goys
>>
/lit/ know what most of their words mean.
>>
>>9365560
We used to get raided so often that we got good at it. Infographics were dismantled, /pol/ "essential reading"(god knows they dont actually read, let alone understand what they're reading) books were discredited, arguments btfo'd, and plebs spanked before the /pol/ threads could ever gain any traction. I used to keep a few sources and images for the occasions but I stopped giving a shit; I barely come here anymore and the other oldfags probably don't either. /lit/ used to be the place redpillers came to die, until several months ago we got this overzealous Godmod who banned everyone, cut half the threads from our catalog, and /pol/ stopped coming around after bitching about it. That was nice. I think they mostly troll /his/ now.
>>
>>9365764
Alas, an organised campaign of marxist censorship, that's nice I guess
>>
The difference between /pol/ and /lit/ is that /lit/ is mourning the dead of Noam Chomsky and /pol/ is celebrating it.
>>
>>9365786
We are?
>>
/pol/ posters are annoying because they keep asking for right wing and fascist books and not being spoonfed
post the right wing literature chart and theyll just keep saying shit and not get the books because they arent here to talk about books, they're here to show that /pol/ is here

no one cares
>>
>>9365782
I think it's pretty safe to assume that to you "Marxism" means "people who disagree with me and are telling me to fuck off", while "Marxism" means, to everyone else, "of or pertaining to the philosophy of Marx.
I'm an advocate of Capitalism.
>>
File: 1485048928437.jpg (76KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485048928437.jpg
76KB, 850x400px
>>9365560
/lit/ is /pol/ with less reddit and more /r9k/ and also an ever so slight twang of university campus dilettante

the problem with /pol/ is that its usage swells during the election with idiotic cross-posters who don't understand its culture

also disdain for Jews is a perfectly acceptable literary position

>>9365764
>anything I don't like is a raid

Peterson's popularity is a good example of /pol/'s influence on the board
>>
/lit/ uses /lit/ to talk about books and reading, /pol/ uses /lit/ to host e-celeb general threads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.