[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is someone born into the middle class capable of producing great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2140.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.gif
499KB, 500x281px
Is someone born into the middle class capable of producing great works of literature?
>>
I'm sure you want us to say no so you can feel better about your lack of effort. Sorry bud, your own laziness is far more of a barrier to success than your socioeconomic status.
>>
Only the destitute and the luxury class can write anything of value.
>>
anyone can produce great works of literature. even retards can do it unintentionally
>>
>>9363921
This depends on your EXACT income bracket and disposable income. 10 dollars can decide your fate. I knew people who got a raise and their brain deflated.
>>
>>9364222
trips of truth
>>
>>9363921
That twat who wrote Twilight is a millionaire. Can you write better than her? Then do so. That should be all you need.
>>
>>9364209
>tfw when will be both
>>
>>9363921

Yes.

Not you though.
>>
>>9363921
"middle-class lit" makes me think of like mid-brow comedy,

like there's low-brow, poor comedy with people making violence and sex jokes all day long, and there's snooty sarcastic comedy, but it's really hard to do like everyday-life observational comedy a la bill cosby, ellen, jerry seinfeld, but when they nail it, oh boy
>>
>>9364204
>He believes there are things like "laziness"
>>
>>9363921

>muh gr8 works

This is what being middle class does to you btw.
>>
>>9366097
>bill cosby, ellen, jerry seinfeld,
>>
>>9363921
Middle-class lack both the time and motivation to be great. It's like the graveyard of talent for humanity.
>>
>>9363921
Yes, but why? The rich have nothing better to do and the poor...have nothing better to do.
>>
Middle class is marketing bullshit. There are only two classes; proletariat and bourgeoisie.
>>
>>9366640

Go to bed Karl, the 19th century is over.
>>
>>9366640
Try leaving your mother's basement, fag.
>>
>>9366656
>>9366682

Excellent refutations, my fellow proles.
>>
>>9366640
An oncologist making 400k per year, an industrialist making 1 M per year, a minimum wage guy making *whatever it adds up in a year*.
How is the first guy closer to the third one than the second one? In any way that actually matters to their lives, not some retarded principle which is 2 centuries out of date.
>>
>>9366640
Not even Marxists believe this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.