[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shittiest book? >best/least shittiest book? The one about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>shittiest book?
>best/least shittiest book?

The one about the kid who gets hit in the head by a baseball and goes crazy was hands down the best. The one about the yeti was the worst because the chapter cliffhanger were the narrator freaks out over being "stabbed" with a popsicle made me quit reading the series.
>>
File: Animorphs_26_The_Attack.jpg (57KB, 264x378px) Image search: [Google]
Animorphs_26_The_Attack.jpg
57KB, 264x378px
>>9361207
This was a better series.
It introduced children to nice concepts like environmentalism, and genocide.
>>
>>9361215
i remember being really into those books back in 5th grade or something, but I forgot most of the plot other than the fact that the one kid permanently turned into a bird
>>
>>9361229
nothing interesting happened until about 9 books in, and the Chronicles were better than the series over all.

Spoiler, at the end of Animorphs, they recruit a group of disabled kids because they need more fighters. Jake orders them all to death in a suicide battle.
>>
>>9361207
Say Cheese and Die along with You Can't Scare Me and The Haunted School were my favorites.

I found them in eBay for a few bucks for nostalgia.
>>
>>9361257
>Say Cheese and Die
My nigger
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.