[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Brazilian but I think monica Dante is 100x better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Portrait_de_Dante.jpg (19KB, 200x306px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Portrait_de_Dante.jpg
19KB, 200x306px
I'm Brazilian but I think monica Dante is 100x better than shakespeare. I think Americans think in this manner:
>We are the best economy in the world therefore anything in English must be the best.
Which is retarded.
A guy with raw intelligence like Ramanujan was born in rural India and still was able to make contributions. and he was messing with mathematics, imagine when it comes to literature.
>>
>>9348066
Did you read it in the original language or a translation? If it was a translation, your opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>9348068
Portuguese is very close to Italian.
>Portuguese (Ela) fecha sempre a janela antes de jantar.
>Italian (Ella/Lei) chiude sempre la finestra prima di cenare.
>>
lol who cares
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x243px
>>9348066
I'm Wittengstein and I agree. Fuck Shakespeare
>>
>>9348096
No, you don't. Go read your own notes on Shakespeare, you disgusting pleb.
>>
>>9348066
t. José Conçeiçao Cuccittini Bilderberg from Florianopolis
>>
>>9348083
Tolstoy (who hated shakespeare)
>>
I've read it in translation.

I've spent the past two or three years practicing my Italian, but I still feel a long way from tackling Dante.
>>
>>9348066
wow, that's interesting. from the bottom of my heart let me say as some of my Brazilian collegues sometimes do: chupa meu cu Viadinho da porra
>>
File: AnglosBTFO.jpg (39KB, 270x370px) Image search: [Google]
AnglosBTFO.jpg
39KB, 270x370px
>>9348066
>>We are the best economy in the world therefore anything in English must be the best.
Very true. Most English speakers think pic related is a drinking fountain, then will turn around and tell you they've got the best civilization in the history of the world.
>>
>>9348066
Whatafuck has Ramanujan to do with Shakesphere? Have you read Shakesphere in the original at least? You hit me as someone who's being anti-american just for the sake of it. And NO reading poetry in italian or spanish or whatever is not the same as reading in portuguese.
ITT: another brazillian
>>
>>9348293
The Ramanujan example was to show that a country's economic superiority doesn't translate to having the best raw geniuses.
>>
>>9348300
I get it, Ramanujan is based. What I still don't understand is the butthurt with Shakesphere he's not even american and I would argue that the american authors aren't the more talked here. But let me guess, you're a playwriter aren't you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.