[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know everything about Canterbury Tales prologue ASAP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I need to know everything about Canterbury Tales prologue ASAP. Here, have the worst meme I've seen so far.
>>
>>9345963
It's a good book. Maybe you should have read it for your school assignment instead of asking here, or going to fucking sparknotes like an intelligent little high schooler.

And if that's the worst meme you've seen, you're in for a ride.
>>
That IS a shitty meme. I think that's Thomas Aquinas, who has no connection to Thomas a Becket, the Canterbury cathedral, or the history of pilgrimages in that region. He certainly has no connection to Chaucer, except insofar as Chaucer may have read him.
>>
>>9345963
It was the first longform cuck meme.
>>
>>9345963
Go read it and tell us, or use Google. This isn't a homework help board.
>>
>>9346332
I don't even think Aquinas even went to Britain
>>
A group of pilgrims gather at an inn on their way to Canterbury. There's a brief intro to each of the pilgrims including their careers, their personalities, their social standings, and their physical appearances. Chaucer praises many of them ironically by poetically rendering their vices as virtues. An agreement is made that each pilgrim will tell two stories on the way to Canterbury and two on the way back, with the teller of the best tale receiving a free dinner from the innkeeper on their return. Should anyone dispute the innkeeper's judgement, they will have to buy dinner for the whole party. They draw straws and the Knight is chosen to go first.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.