[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is death a problem that every sentient being must face? Inescapable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is death a problem that every sentient being must face? Inescapable truth of eternal nothingness or another cycle of rebirth in different states of existence (heavenly realms, dream constructs, Hell). There are many such interpretations of what transpires when a sudden clinical or accidental "death" occurs.

Whatever it is, it's something that I've never seen with my own mind/senses, so it's like the next adventure (death).
>>
You either go to Heaven or Hell
>>
After death you stop existing and that's it and that's fine. You won't know either way, because you've stopped existing
>>
File: 1490021135631.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490021135631.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>9339818

Have you empirically observed or recall or have even seen a realm of pure bliss and unending happiness (Heaven) and its opposite?

Mental states are not realms to me but the question is does the mind persist beyond bodily death?
>>
>>9339833
>hurr use your physical senses to provide me an empirical account of the metaphysical
Kys
>>
>>9339832
Are you coming back to tell us that or you're just saying what you think happens?
>>
>>9339833
Nah.
>>
>>9339839
Yeah not existing was a crazy experience

I guess that's just what I believe it's difficult to believe in anything else really.
>>
>>9339837

That's why I'm excited. I've only ever used empirical data to determine the physical laws around me. It's beyond me what it will be like to be totally nothing
>>
>>9339832
That's just wishful thinking for heathens like you.
>>
>>9339848
You have access to the Gospel, it's all you need friend
>>
>>9339850
If this is true, you know any convict can seek refuge in Jesus name and be granted a way into Heaven.
>>
>>9339890
Yes, only if they truly repent. Matthew 7:21
>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>>
>>9339846
It's something you have never experienced with your current vessel and state of the universe. Life goes on for the living, those who died are granted a gift for seeing what it's really like to experience without the five sensory nodes which we say is the only way to experience life. Those without them are essentially living entirely in their mind.
>>
>>9339890
If he is truly repentant, yes he will be forgiven.
>>
>>9339832
Well if you associate yourself with your physical form then you're in for a very wild ride. It's like watching McDonald's Fries decay inside a sealed environment. Are you the particles of your body and brain?
>>
>>9339833
How do you know empirical evidence is a way to know this? What evidence do you have for your empirical evidence requirement?
>>
Op is a retard (fag)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.