[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK, help me out I can't remember a book. The character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: somethinglikethis.gif (691KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
somethinglikethis.gif
691KB, 245x230px
FUCK, help me out
I can't remember a book.
The character is a serial killer that is incredibly boring and hard to remember.
At some point, he's covered in the blood of his victims and being interviewed by the police, and they just don't notice because he's so dull.
I think he might also be desperate for notoriety, but he's just too boring to be noticed.
Does anyone know the book?
It might have been Neil Gaiman, but I don't think so.
Aggghhhh I can't remember, help.
>>
Also, it was a (darkly) humorous tone, it wasn't serious.
If that helps.
>>
american psycho? is this bait?
>>
>>9337509
My diary desu
>>
>>9339053
There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you are funny, with your diary memes? All you are doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.
>>
>>9339340
>serious discussion
You almost had me there
>>
>>9339340
>>9339374
Dear Diary,
I expect to keep writing in you and adressing you as a German would; capitalized.
This afternoon I encounter an upsetting response to me on an online Taoist Tantra Zen Naughty Pictures forum. I only stated that my diary, that is you my Diary, did seem familiar to the requested book. I must admit it was a bit of a pun, the police as you know Diary, never got me (I hope I didn't hurt you with the , use; I never know when or how it can be or ever will be correct).
To be quite honest: THAT DIDN'T TRIGGER ME!!! !!! !!! !!!
But after that some white knight, not some sexy crusader or something, but such a one that implied the other one almost had him. Diary I'm gonna smoke a fag, the world needs to be rid of them and I'm doing my job about 20 every 3-4 days.
St. Sophia may watch over us and despair for our actions but concede and confirm our minds.

~Signed, Never Ever Ever Talented Orginal Geek
>>
>>9339468
Plz self-publish diary on Amazon
>>
>>9339468
i almost never find things on this board intentionally funny but i laughed a lot at this
>>
>>9338776
No,
it's the only thing I remember about the book, the serial killer character, and I just really want to remember what its from.
>>
File: MD.png (117KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
MD.png
117KB, 1754x2480px
>>9339783
>>9339802
A concept rendition, might change my Pseudonym.
>>9339869
I've been searching but alas...
Is it the main character?
Is it fiction? {I guessed that}
In a City?
How was the police interview, or what you remember described? {Serial murderer POV, police POV or just a situational description?}
If it's a Bizarro fiction book it would greatly limit the search.
What year did you read it? {or do you know the publishing date?}
How did you get the book? {Library, school, birthday}
>>
>>9339783
Look up Behead All Satans. It's basically a my diary desu in book form.
>>
>>9340581
No it's not ^_^'
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.