[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Don't you want some cocoa or soup, Harry? Come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>"Don't you want some cocoa or soup, Harry? Come away from the light of Heaven's easy life. We need such a valiant, beautiful warrior such as yourself here to live and to hack the serpents of evil in two. Hell, into twos; into threes and fours! Your life will be the very envy of Heaven and its slobbery inhabitants. No, Harry, you are meant to stride with us, the living, to course with us and our blood. You are meant to end when your share of that blood turns brown upon the rocks of glory!"
>"You and I shall drink tonight, Harry. We shall drink to life's confines; to life's pearly end, which is the nothingness of death! NOT the perpetual pansyness of Heaven!"
>Dumbledore is shaking with passion. He is beckoning Harry to enter into the sphere of manhood. Harry is all but wrapped in a buffalo skin, dancing and shaking a bow and arrow around a ceremonial fire. His rite of passage is here now. He is like a young Native American, preparing to answer the question of life. Dumbledore is all aquiver, awaiting Harry's answer.
>And Harry answers...
>"Yes."

What did he mean by this?
>>
I was under the impression that he put a hat on his head and it told him what to do.
>>
>>9322125
That prose isn't too bad, is it actually Rowlings?
>>
>>9322125
"Yo, Arry. Let's get hagrid and molest hermyonery with your invisible cloak"
>>
>>9322125
I don't remember this part
>>
>>9322216

Kek. What's funny about the Harry Potter universe is that a lot of spells and potions (like polyjuice potions) are doubtlessly used for weird sexual play.
>>
>>9322226
holy shit, how did that never cross my mind while reading all seven fuckin books
>>
>>9322226
>>9322240
>That part about a woman during the witch hunts that would use a spell to make the fire tickle instead of burn, and would let herself get caught.
>Mfw you eventually think about it and realize how the fire would be rising
>>
>>9322226
How many wands do you think end up in a pussy over the course of their lifetime?
>>
>>9322226
I don't get it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.