[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Maiar bow to Bombdanoff >In contact with Ainur >Possesses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

>Maiar bow to Bombdanoff
>In contact with Ainur
>Possesses Eru-like abilities
>Taxes Gondor with an iron but fair fist
>Commands tribes and armies throughout Middle-Earth
>Direct forebear of the ancient Elendil blood line
>Will bankroll the first human cities on Valinor (Bomber's Landing will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of Uruk-hai breeding research facilities in Middle-Earth
>First human-Valar babies will in all likelihood be Bombdanoff babies
>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence in Middle-Earth has only existed deep in Numenorian schools & Mordor
>Ancient Dwarven drinking songs tell of an eagle who will descend on Middle-Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>He owns Palantir observatories throughout Middle-Earth
>You likely have Bombdarings on you right now
>Bombdanoff is in regular communication with the creator Eru Illuvatar, forwarding the Ainulindale to his closest disciples. Who do you think set up the meeting between Isildur's heir & Gandalf (First meeting between the two) and arranged the wizard's first trip to the Shire in history only a few years earlier to the Baggins hole in Hobbiton?
>He learned fluent moonrunes in under a week
>Kingdoms and empires entrust their gold reserves with the Bomb. There's no gold in Minas Tirith, only the depths of the Old Forest
>He is about three ages old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from Ea to the end of Arda. We don't know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
Please let me worship at your altar
>>
Yeah, obviously bombadil lived with the valar on their first settlement on Almaren, and was left behind after Melkor destroyed Ormal and Illuin
>>
File: madara.jpg (25KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
madara.jpg
25KB, 403x500px
>>9322093

Uchiha Madara would beat him.
>>
File: madarauchiha.png (2MB, 2260x1600px) Image search: [Google]
madarauchiha.png
2MB, 2260x1600px
>>9322154

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
>>9322093
I'm pretty jelly of your level of tolkien scholarship desu anon
>>
File: Reader-is-sexy02.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reader-is-sexy02.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>9322093
One of the things I love about Tolkien's mythology is that so much is left to the imagination. Sure, we have the Silmarillion to fill in some of the backstory, but Bombadil remains a mystery and the reader gets to fill in the blanks based on hints and allusions.
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (28KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
28KB, 500x387px
>>9322093
Do you think Tolkien was trying to warn us about them?
>>
File: 1483578117345.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1483578117345.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>9322093
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.