[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If you are a conservative under 30, you are heartless.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Dickens_Gurney_head.jpg (160KB, 814x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Dickens_Gurney_head.jpg
160KB, 814x1190px
>"If you are a conservative under 30, you are heartless. If you are a liberal over 30 you are brainless."

Great quote from our guy, and seems to ring true
>>
if you use quotes to prove your point you are fucking stupid: ever
t. me
>>
If you're a conservative you are heartless or uneducated, if you're a liberal over 30 you are a minority, poor, or middle class
>>
Define conservative.
Define liberal.
>>
>>9318637
What if you grow up faster than others?
>>
>>9318637
What about if you're 30?
>>
Childhood is being liberal
Adulthood is being conservative
>>
well I'm heartless and brainless
>>
>>9318637
>using things said 150 years ago to make you feel better about your edgy political beliefs
>>
>>9318637
I wish I could go back to being naive and ignorant about the world. Politics has ruined my life.
>>
>>9318880
Don't worry, your liking to politics makes it sound as if you still are!
>>
>>9318637
>tfw heartless
>>
le spam
>>
>>9318932
>tfw soulless as well as heartless
I've tried to enjoy myself by attempting to convince myself that life is in fact a game but even then things seem boring
>>
>>9318637
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>9318637
the subtext of this quote is that conservatives are selfish, myopic people who are only concerned with their own well-being. that once you have a family and a career to worry about, you throw out your values and decency in lieu of what you perceive as a safety net.

the trade off is giving up on the optimism of democracy and settling in to accepting a status quo that is exploitative and corrupt.

PS: i am NOT a liberal.
>>
I'm a political agnostic, take that.
>>
>>9318637
Well I've gone right wing nationalist to left wing liberal to centrist over 25 years so what does that make me?
>>
>have brain
>wanting to keep the divide between the capitalist class and the worker class

pick 1
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (30KB, 421x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
30KB, 421x323px
"If you're either, you're a massive faggo who needs to stay away from me."
-- Pooh, Winnie The
>>
>>9318986

Only good post ITT
>>
>>9319197

lacking in conviction.
>>
>>9319207
>if we're all impoverished then we're all equal!
>>
>>9319209
attaboy
>>
>>9318955
>soulless
But you have a soul.
>>
"People who use generic platitudes to prove a point have small dicks" - John Chrystosom.
>>
>>9318986

there is nothing wrong with being selfish, if i have a family why the fuck should i prioritize anyone else? liberals have a pathological hatred of in-group preference
>>
>>9318852
whoah...
>>
>>9319323
you are supposed to prioritize family

just try and not make it at the expense of anyone else
traditional family structure + sense of community
>>
"A conservative is a liberal who got mugged"
t. my ass
>>
"Conservatives and liberals both basically care about profit more than people's lives" - some guy on the bus
>>
>>9319323
>there is nothing wrong with being selfish

there is everything wrong with being selfish. besides the fact that it is a hallmark of being a weak, unintelligent person, it actually goes against intrinsic survival strategy.

read more.
>>
File: classsic.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
classsic.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
>>9319298
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.