[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490913558420.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490913558420.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>"I beat you because I wanted to FUCK you, Bevvie, that's all I wanted to do, I wanted to FUCK you, I wanted to EAT you, I wanted to eat your PUSSY, I wanted to SUCK your CLIT up between my teeth, YUM-YUM, Bevvie, oooohhhhh, YUMMY IN MY TUMMY, I wanted to put you in the cage... and get the oven hot... and feel your CUNT... your plump CUNT... and when it was plump enough to eat... to eat... EAT."

Why do people take this hack seriously?
>>
>>9317080
I remember this being pretty disturbing when I read it as a kid and didn't even know what a CLIT was
>>
>Why do people take this hack seriously?
they don't
>>
>>9317112
I hear normies cite him as "the best horror writer ever" frequently
>>
>>9317123
>normies
there's your problem
>>
>>9317080
When you read it in third grade it is pretty fucking intense, and the (old) movie is good.

Beep beep richie
>>
>>9317109
>>9317229
I thought it was banned in all schools?
>>
I HATE when authors CAPITALIZE words for EFFECT. It's like when comic BOOKS italicize every OTHER word.
>>
I was wondering if I should give this a shot since I had seen that kinda shitty trailer recently.
>>
>>9317080
I don't even know what this is. What is it?
>>
>>9317520

I'm not going to now because I remember that this motherfucker bloats everything.
>>
>my dear fuckbird and so and so forth
>>
What I found effective about this section was that it made manifest the small suggestion of sexual abuse that Beverly's mother had put into her head with that question, 'Does he ever touch you?' He never did, but you can see her how that doubt about her father plagued at her, made itself this sharp menace that nevertheless couldn't become fully conscious, like the outline of an unfamiliar body you find in your bed, at night, in the half light.

I'm not articulating myself well, but I King's sense of childhood consciousness, its darker half, was very acute, and he expressed it honestly so masterfully, even given the faults of the book as a whole and in some of its details
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.