[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahaaha yeah man Nietzsche said that there’s no meaning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
Hahaaha yeah man Nietzsche said that there’s no meaning to life and I have ignored the fact that his work meant that with the death of God Christian morality was a redundant, anachronistic safety blanket for the intellectually unclean who would be lost without Christian values giving them a meaning in life and that we should drive to find the meaning of life through what humans can create in terms of art in all its forms wether it be music or literature or science or engineering what he meant is that it’s okay to smoke weed and watch CHILDRENS CARTOONS all day whilst engaging in meaningless casual sex because elevating yourself spiritually, intellectually or artistically would be fucking pointless man just smoke a bowl and pop a Xanax and let me cum on your thigh bby gurl xD
>>
File: Holup.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
Holup.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>9313543
Are we meant to be impressed that by a philosopher who plagiarised or at best was heavily inspired by Stirner?
>>
>>9313552
>Nietzsche likes Stierner
Good
>Nietzsche plagiarised Stirner
No, read nietzsche pls
>>
>>9313543
literally not going to read your text block because you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>9313648
>at best was heavily inspired by Stirner
read my post please.
>>
>>9313543
>it’s okay to smoke weed and watch CHILDRENS CARTOONS all day whilst engaging in meaningless casual sex

Man I wish this was my life
>>
Awful thread
>>
>>9313667
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche

go to influences

there is a reason stirner is not there

there is a reason nietzsche never refers to him

it's because stirners philosophy was shallow and offered nothing new to the table
>>
File: saved.png (311KB, 483x701px) Image search: [Google]
saved.png
311KB, 483x701px
>>
>>9313710
Nietzsche called Dostoevsky "the only psychologist from whom I have anything to learn."[195] While Nietzsche never mentions Max Stirner, the similarities in their ideas have prompted a minority of interpreters to suggest a relationship between the two.[196][197][198][199][200][201][202]

thats on wikipedia under neetshe
>>
>>9313710
The ideas of Max Stirner and Friedrich Nietzsche have often been compared, and many authors have discussed apparent similarities in their writings, sometimes raising the question of influence.[43] In Germany, during the early years of Nietzsche's emergence as a well-known figure, the only thinker discussed in connection with his ideas more often than Stirner was Schopenhauer.[44] It is certain that Nietzsche read about The Ego and Its Own, which was mentioned in Lange's History of Materialism and Eduard von Hartmann's Philosophy of the Unconscious, both of which Nietzsche knew well.[45] However, there is no indication that he actually read it, as no mention of Stirner is known to exist anywhere in Nietzsche's publications, papers or correspondence.[46] In 2002, a biographical discovery revealed it is probable that Nietzsche had encountered Stirner's ideas before he read Hartmann and Lange, in October 1865, when he met with Eduard Mushacke, an old friend of Stirner's during the 1840s.[47]

And yet as soon as Nietzsche's work began to reach a wider audience, the question of whether he owed a debt of influence to Stirner was raised. As early as 1891 (while Nietzsche was still alive, though incapacitated by mental illness), Eduard von Hartmann went so far as to suggest that he had plagiarized Stirner.[48] By the turn of the century, the belief that Nietzsche had been influenced by Stirner was so widespread that it became something of a commonplace, at least in Germany, prompting one observer to note in 1907 "Stirner's influence in modern Germany has assumed astonishing proportions, and moves in general parallel with that of Nietzsche. The two thinkers are regarded as exponents of essentially the same philosophy."[49]

Nevertheless, from the beginning of what was characterized as "great debate"[50] regarding Stirner's possible positive influence on Nietzsche, serious problems with the idea were noted.[51] By the middle of the twentieth century, if Stirner was mentioned at all in works on Nietzsche, the idea of influence was often dismissed outright or abandoned as unanswerable.[52]

But the idea that Nietzsche was influenced in some way by Stirner continues to attract a significant minority, perhaps because it seems necessary to explain the oft-noted (though arguably superficial) similarities in their writings.[53] In any case, the most significant problems with the theory of possible Stirner influence on Nietzsche are not limited to the difficulty in establishing whether the one man knew of or read the other. They also consist in establishing precisely how and why Stirner in particular might have been a meaningful influence on a man as widely read as Nietzsche.[54]
>>
>>9313543
Where did this meme of Nietzsche being appropriated for normie lifestyle justification come from? I have never seen anyone of the sort.
>>
>>9314216
Yeah afaik normies think he is stereotypical nihilist "I want to kill myself" person
>>
>>9313543
>Nietzsche said there's no meaning to life

"His wisdom is to keep awake in order to sleep well. And
verily, if life had no sense, and had I to choose nonsense, this would be the desirablest nonsense for me also."
>>
so is thus spoke Zarathustra the first or last thing i should read from Nietzsche?
>>
>>9314216
Have you attended high school or college? Many people when becoming acquainted with philosophy misinterpret his works, and then use his name for whatever reason.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.