[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

funny story about this >on cruise on Royal Caribbean ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: wiz and dragon.jpg (37KB, 285x475px) Image search: [Google]
wiz and dragon.jpg
37KB, 285x475px
funny story about this
>on cruise on Royal Caribbean ship with my family when i got this book on kindle.
>legit got so hooked on the book that my dumb-ass would stay in the library section of the boat to read it for hours instead of going on deck and drinking with senpai.
> my dad asked if i wanted to get off the boat at Aruba to do excursions and do shit and I said no so i could continue to read the book
> My dad's face of disappointment as he said ok and turned away from me to leave.
>After that i moved away and we don't speak anymore. Been about 4 years since
>To this day i wish i got off that fucking ship to be with him but decided to not be with him to read the book
But yeah this is a good read and recommend this greatly written story to you guys.

Also Book Story Thread
>>
File: fotr.jpg (22KB, 236x389px) Image search: [Google]
fotr.jpg
22KB, 236x389px
>>9312132
>be me, early 30s man
>living with mid-20s woman, attractive roommate, nothing sexual
>be hanging out in the living room after work, drinking and talking as usual
>she asks me if I had read The Lord of the Rings in high school
>of course I say yes because this was so
>she asks me if I had sex during high school
>nope.pcx
>she goes on to explain that SHE KNEW IT!!! only virgins read LOTR in hs
>as if this means anything to me, who is busying saving mankind
>she, a grown adult, reads only study books and the occasional self help

she is studying to enter a rather prestigious profession, but i don't think she's got what it takes. would have liked to bang, but it never would have worked between us. she was an empty headed sociopath.
>>
>>9312132
this nigga makes some good ass videos
>>
>>9312321

> i don't think she's got what it takes
>would have liked to bang

i dont think she was the "empty headed sociopath"
>>
>>9312949
do i really need to turn my male gaze to your post to explain to you how men regard the concept of just fuckin
>>
>>9312932
Its the same guy?
>>
>>9313134
Yeah. His Youtube avatar is the same dragon from the cover of this book.

In various videos he mentions being a writer when he talks about how retarded stories in games like Fallout 4 are.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.