[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to write about a night of debauchery in South America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488625880315.jpg (497KB, 2130x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1488625880315.jpg
497KB, 2130x3200px
So I want to write about a night of debauchery in South America that resulted in me developing feelings for a prostitute and rethinking gender relations(not in a nu-male way)

Should it be an essay or a short story? Who would I submit it to?

p.s. I have been published and work as an editor, so I am not some random dipshit
>>
>>9307526
Yeah, no one actually (((reads))) anything other than clickbait pulp articles in their facebook feeds, so no one will ever actually know what you did anyway.
>>
>>9307526
Wanna tell us about it? I sadly have little advice to offer.
>>
>>9307526

>(not in a nu-male way)

Not saying embarrassing shit like this could go a long way.
>>
>>9307943
basically the last night of a bachelor party results in a friend and I getting hookers

We were kind of annoying and on drugs, so we wasted a lot of time with them and got lost on the way back. One was a total bitch who sort of robbed me. The other was an understanding sweetheart. And she's the one that I developed feelings for.

Long story short, it turns out she didn't even live in that South American country. I told her she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and that I could tell she had a good heart. And I guess I was right. She told me that she had only temporarily been working, and she just wanted to see her son again. She was from Venezuela, so presumably the economic catastrophe there pushed her into doing this.

She was also religious, like me. And I just feel fucked up about how atomized I and everyone around me is compared to her.

I actually have her WhatsApp but I don't want to bother her. I guess I could write to her to answer questions to help me write it
>>
>>9309327
Have you considered that she was lying, perhaps? Placating you?
>>
>>9307526
Your trip was to Colombia, isn't it? :)
>>
>>9309327
Do it as a short story. Most people don't give a shit about random essays without a topic related to their interests.
>>
>>9308185

Are you >implying that normies don't like red-pilled literature? My story has a very strong MGTOW message, and will probably BTFO (((roasties))) once and for all, kek.

I don't see what's so embarrassing about that.
>>
>>9309327
It would be better if instead you developed feelings for the one that robbed you.
>>
>>9307526
>>9309327
So far it sounds like "I caught feelings for a literal whore in South America and now I think I'm Hemingway or something"
>>
>>9309736

Heh.
>>
>>9307526
>p.s. I have been published and work as an editor, so I am not some random dipshit

lol I can guarantee you are
>>
>>9309766

Hehehahaha.
>>
>>9309403
thanks. Should I fictionalize it then?
>>
>>9310755
All writers base their work because we want it to be as real as possible

The story of you sticking you're dick in prostitute and getting attached can be any genre but fiction is probably the best route
>>
>>9309327
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9309327
How does someone sort of rob you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.