[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /lit/. I sperged out during class break and asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1391.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Please help me /lit/. I sperged out during class break and asked my Econ teacher (very smart lady) if she was familiar with Nick Land. She hadn't, so I talked a little bit about how capitalism is the process by which biological complexity is converted into economic capital towards the end goal of machine intelligence and transcendent humans. I used the example of a sewer system created by capitalism could be thought of as a machine enhancement of the human digestive track. She looked at me like I was insane and asked me to send her an article to back up what I was saying. Anybody know something I can send her? I don't want to be the weird kid for the rest of the semester.

Posted from my iPhone
>>
Well there it goes /lit/ I am breaking up with her. My mom kicked her out of the house for being lazy but I am breaking up with her so I can be alone and not have to bother with people. Sex is boring don't fall for the biomeme. I'm probably not that interested in sex because I'm schizo but I was at first,daily, - it was nice being the dom and tying her down to my bed I even left some burn marks on her. Her kid is gone tonight to his grandparents so he isn't going to be wailing at 1am and she is gone tomorrow. In a day I'll be able to unarrange my room and sit in silence on my rocking chair which now serves as a clothes hamper.
>>
ITT my diary desu
>>
>>9307402
Op here. Funny you mention schizo because I also mentioned capitalism and schizophrenia to my teacher.
>>
This thread is a bigger failure than I am.
>>
>>9307508
can i get a quick rundown?
>>
>>9308104
You'll get a better standard of replies if you post from your Apple TV
>>
http://www.ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm
here you go, OP
>>
>>9308189
t. Nick Land
>>
>>9307402
You sure fucking move fast. I thought you were married lol
>>
>>9308198

I should have wrote fiancée (in two weeks it would have been wife) she started the whole " call me your wife you are my husband "

I'm done.
>>
File: ThreadFire.png (354KB, 656x384px) Image search: [Google]
ThreadFire.png
354KB, 656x384px
>>9307412
>>
>>9307384
fanged noumena is back in stock on amazon
buy her a copy
>>
Soooo is fanged Noumena a meme or actually worth a read?
>>
>>9307384
What, she'd never heard theories about technology being an extension of the human nervous system? I mean, that's not even fringe shit, it's pretty tame.
>>
>>9308302
>buying books

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>9308355
>being an ingrate
Fuck off and kys
>>
>>9308356
Lrn2dwnload, brain-let.
>>
>>9308359
It's not that I have a lack of intelligence, it's that you have a lack of morality.
>>
>>9308371
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>intellectual property

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>9307384

>fell for the progressivism meme
>fell for the teleology meme

why is /lit/ so entry level?
>>
>>9308375
Spoken like a true hack with nothing of worth to sell.
>>
>>9308651
Not an argument.
>>
>>9308679
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better?
>>
>>9307402
Nice. Feeling good and comfy for you, fellow /lit/izen.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.