[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best /lit/ poster (the most gifted one) that still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

What is the best /lit/ poster (the most gifted one) that still posts today on critique threads?
>>
Take a dam stupid poster to post in a critique thread online and stooopid postas dun write goood
>>
>>9305926

me AKA the infamous poster who is the genuine author of the acclaimed classic "My Diary Desu"
>>
>>9305926

Is this board so barren of talent and pride that there is not a single small poem of real worth to be presented to a visitor?

>>9305940
>me AKA the infamous poster who is the genuine author of the acclaimed classic "My Diary Desu"

funny, but I am talking of real beauty
>>
>>9305959

Everyone here is egocentric enough to the point of thinking himself the best, yet nobody is egocentric to the point of expressing it.
>>
>>9306045
Disagree. There are enough biblio-centric persons here to make the board worthwhile after all..

>aww
>>
>>9305926
the boondock saints one where they both have guns
>>
File: hhh.png (359KB, 549x573px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
359KB, 549x573px
I've actually stopped posting in the critique threads because my goal is to get all my stories and novels published, and there's no way I'll be able to do it if an agent or magazine does a Google search and finds my stuff on 4chan.
>>
>>9306733
Just get yourself published in easy but attributable rags and then post quotes of yourself. There are a million better fucking ways around your "problem", don't be a moron.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.