[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the ending of 11/22/63 it's not fucking fair... after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: crying furious wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying furious wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>the ending of 11/22/63

it's not fucking fair... after all his work

and then the part at the end where he visits her in the future and she can somewhat recall his name and he doesnt say that hes from the past

life can be so unfair
>>
File: e n o u g h ..jpg (94KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
e n o u g h ..jpg
94KB, 700x447px
also

>tfw you finish a good book and you will never hear from those characters ever again even though you're emotionally attached to them now
>>
>>9298302

I didn't like the ending. In fact I would have done the opposite. I would have made it so that the present would be a complete utopia and world peace had finally been achieved. It would be a much more unnerving implication: if this one event happened differently, everything could have been different. We were *this* close to achieving world peace.
>>
File: fml tbqh rn fam.jpg (156KB, 999x812px) Image search: [Google]
fml tbqh rn fam.jpg
156KB, 999x812px
>>9298324

Huh? did you read the same book as me? He stopped the assassination of kennedy, killed frank dunning (who would have murdered his wife and kids), and stops that one girl from being killed in a hunting accident.

He did a ton of shit to make the present a better world, but it basically ended up being some weird constant natural disaster occurring mess (maybe nuclear bombs constantly going off in this version of the universe caused earthquakes and shit to happen more)

everyone in that version was rekt and shit with disfigured faces from fallout. Basically it was fallout 3 in 2011. So he goes back and then gives up 3 weeks in when he realizes he's just damaging the time continuum or whatever the fuck those time string things were
>>
>>9298324
>>9298340

Oh I see what you meant. I thought you were complaining about George Amberson/Jake Epping but you were talking about the author's take on the ending

Yeah I suppose but that ending seems kind of boring alone. He'd have to make it longer, maybe show the "utopia" he has created for him and Sadie slowly becoming a hell hole for them
>>
File: feels guy 2.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels guy 2.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>9298319
fuck that feel.
>>
>thinking a childfucking president is worth saving
This delusion. Jfk was awful and his greatest feature was getting killed.

Besides that, it was one of the better king books and the ending was okay. Great idea, bad implementation.
>>
>>9298319
you gotta let go
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.