[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens come to earth. They request one book to help them understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2766.png (157KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2766.png
157KB, 400x338px
Aliens come to earth. They request one book to help them understand the 'human condition.'

Which book do you give them, /lit/? Why?
>>
>>9290063
my diary desu
>>
File: IMG_4175.jpg (22KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4175.jpg
22KB, 259x194px
>>9290064
>>
>>9290063
my novel
>>
File: IMG_4183.jpg (236KB, 2048x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4183.jpg
236KB, 2048x1228px
>>9290070

Why isn't your novel done yet? Why are you on a stupid, useless web forum when you should be working?

Why haven't you lived authentically?

Don't you know you're dying?
>>
>>9290063
Gucci Manes biography.
>>
>>9290063
the bible with a gun hidden inside
>>
>>9290175
Kek
>>
Harold Bloom's list of western canon.
Fuck those lazy aliens, why wouldn't they read more than one book?
>>
>>9290194
They don't want to waste their time analyzing our collective autism and have more harmonious, beautiful civilizations to visit.
>>
Sex Motorcycle
>>
>>9290063

Oxford's Dictionary
>>
>>9290194
>Harold Bloom's list of western canon
What a shitty meme
>>
Cloud Mows The Law
>>
Charles Bukowski
>>
>>9290194
>human nature according to a bunch of old white guys
jesus christ, you might as well just slap them with your grade school copy of Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>9290063
What human condition OP? whatever made you think there was one?
time to open up your mind, boyo
>>
well I'm a Marxist so admitting the existence of the human condition is akin to capitalist aggression for me so I would probably kill the aliens for spreading seditious consumerist propaganda
>>
>>9290659
>>9290669
human condition =/= human nature
>>
>>9290669
>claiming to be a Marxist without having read Marx
>can't into human Gattungswesen
>>
The rise and fall of the third reich
>>
>>9290687
much of marx's actual writings are tedious and irrelevant. he is a truly masturbatory writer. the only absolutely neccesary one is the communist manifesto but today his work is best continued by modern writers like naomi klein and bernie sanders
>>
Gulag Archipelago
>>
>>9290063
The Divine Comedy, because it tells about every kind of human character and every single aspect of life, besides being the summa of half the human history
>>
>>9290914
why
>>
>>9290944
to show them communism doesn't work. and warn them of the dangers of marxism
>>
>>9290944
Because he's currently reading it or he liked it, so he just throw his random 2 cents into the thread, that's all
>>
>>9290203
>harmonious
>beautiful
>not exclusive disjunction
kek
>>
>>9290544
>black culture
The aliens would surely exterminate us.
>>
>>9291089
How are beauty and harmony mutually exclusive?

Congrats on sounding smart tho
>>
>>9290063
Finnigans wake
>>
>>9290063
>implying humans understand the human condition
tell them we are busy
>>
>>9290063
Beowulf
>>
>>9290063
Tropic of Cancer
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.