[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good nationalist / reactonary /lit/ charts? I'm interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Any good nationalist / reactonary /lit/ charts? I'm interested in anything regarding politics, what is the core if i want to get into that type of books and knowledge? The prince from Macchiavelli?
>>
>>9289894
start with the greeks, do not overuse chart, in the end you ll just end up looking like pseud and try hard
>>
>>9289899
Thanks and what do you mean overuse chart?
>>
>>9289894
Read Mishima and Dostoevsky's demons.
>>
>>9289902
Overusing charts will make you biased to the person which made the chart and also they always lack the background which is needed for understanding.
I know this from post-leftist perspective seeing all this retarded Leninst charts which are full of their autism.
>>
>>9289910
so how should i know what i should read next?

>>9289904
thanks

any more suggestions?
>>
>>9289930
research, get interested in topics, discuss with friends, meet with other people and talk about books you read
>>
>>9289894
Obviously the guy saying not to rely on charts is correct, but I will give you some broad outline suggestions

You're probably from /pol/, so I'm guessing you've heard the name Evola and probably want to read him. If so, I'd recommend:

The Essential Schopenhauer: Essays & Selections from The World as Will & Representation (0061768243)

The Birth of Tragedy (0140433392)

Beyond Good and Evil / On the Genealogy of Morality: Volume 8 (At least the Beyond Good and Evil part) (0804788987)

Decline of the West, Spengler

Then you should read Revolt against the Modern World and Ride the Tiger by Evola (you can read man amongst ruins as well, but I haven't read that so I hesitate to actually recommend it)

Also recommend Revolt of the Masses by Ortega y Gasset, and an exploration of Carlyle to see what you like of his

If you're interested in more /breadpill/ reactionary I have some good recs too
>>
>>9291225
not op here
pol is very far from reactionary nowadays, the overwhelming majority are libertarians/classical liberals
>>
prince is a meme unless you want to study italian history
>>
>>9291284
>prince is a meme
kek, yerself
>>
>>9291241
ah fair enough, I don't spend much time there tbqhwyf
>>
If you liked Machiavelli read Francesco Guicciardini, "the ricordi" or "maxism and reflections" (same book different translations)
>>
>>9289910
What chart? Why would you listen to idealogues
>>
>>9291241
Yah, most of the Nazis migrated after the flood of Reddit & shills. Sad.
>>
File: 1489555850744.jpg (2MB, 3848x3419px) Image search: [Google]
1489555850744.jpg
2MB, 3848x3419px
>>9289894
Here you go
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.