[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People who use the term 'spook' unironically Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>People who use the term 'spook' unironically
Anyone else think it's ironic that the only thing protecting these people is the morality and laws they despise so much? In a world where everyone acted selfishly, all the pathetic stirner faggots would've been killed off long ago. I'm sure stirner himself would've been ripped to shreds in seconds. The only thing keeping these fucks safe is the rule of law and morality.
>>
>>9289270
You sound spooked there, ragamuffin.
>>
>>9289270
it's all ironic lad, you're just buttfrustrated
>>
File: Heh.jpg (63KB, 1002x750px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
63KB, 1002x750px
>>9289270
Stop projecting, pathetic faggot
>>
>>9289270
also I can have no respect for the law and still wish for it to be a concept believed by others if it benefits me.
>>
>the term 'spook'

Are you talking about niggers?
>>
Yes, because without law and order everyone would just rip each other in twain. Go back to watching The Purge, you retard.

The fact that you think people must act a certain way is pretty spooky.
>>
>>9289270
>In a world where everyone acted selfishly,

You mean the only kind of world inhabitable by humans? You have fallen into the old trap of using "selfish" to mean "hedonistic," which you wouldn't do if you'd actually read Stirner. Maybe you should try to understand your "enemy" before assaulting him
>>
>>9289270
Said the fuckwad who has been raised by his family and didn't have to struggle until he was at least 14.

Fuck off maggot.
>>
>>9290053
>unironic anarchist
Top kek, kill yourself.
>>
>>9290053
>people don't follow incentives
>jealousy, anger, etc. aren't real
>thinking game theory is a spook when it's demonstrably correct
I bet you don't believe in maths either.
>>
File: typicalliberal.png (487KB, 449x685px) Image search: [Google]
typicalliberal.png
487KB, 449x685px
>>9290148
>unironic statist
Wow, neat, I thought these only existed IRL
>>
>>9289270
Man that cover is shit.
>>
>>9290152
>implying the principled liberal position isn't to arm the entire populace
the american left is far from liberal desu
>>
>>9290137
>Struggle
That's a spook.

>>9290053
Without the rule of law and morality I know for a fact there would be paramilitary fascist groups dedicated to the eradication of undesirables. Leftists would be the first on their list.
>>
>>9290170
This, political newbie retards have no idea what left/liberal/progressive/conservative/right actually means
>>
>>9290592
Maybe because those terms are extremely vague and terribly defined in the first place, with meaning shifting among different cultures? The left/right dichotomy has its original in the French revolution for fucks sake, and its meaning has shifted wildly over the centuries.

Progressive/conservative dichotomy is also awfully defined. In America it's pretty easy to point to a fundamentalist Christian and say he's a conservative, and that someone who wants universal healthcare and a ban on guns is a liberal. But what about an American fascist? Is he a progressive or a conservative? The dichotomy quickly loses its meaning. The term 'liberal' has lost all meaning as well because everyone is a liberal but no one describes themselves as one, yet those that do call themselves liberals could use a more descriptive term.
Maybe it's time to realize that you can't lump complex political thought systems into two different categories and call it a day.
>>
>>9289270
Exactly.
>>
>>9289270
Spooks are spooks
>>
>>9290170
The image is a joke. I know what classical liberalism is. You missed the point.

>>9290592
A statist is a statist. I have learned from reading "political philosophy" that label-slinging is a futile exercise.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.